Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- there crept over thinking the lazy passivity that is characteristic of
- passes over from the breath into the movement of the heart and the
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- when they have passed through the gate of death. This is of
- it is an atavistic one. After passing through the gate of
- observation of actual life, people pass lightly over all
- those who have passed through the gate of death, the
- pronounced judgment; to have judged, to pass
- go. Then everything passes into verb form, or at least passes
- But the important thing is that when we pass over into
- visionaries, passionate enthusiasts, Lenins, Trotskys,
- fanatical, visionary, passionately enthusiastic. Wills can
- what must come to pass in the seventh period, but is even now
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- epoch, and so have nothing definite to go upon or passing
- passes unnoticed by the man of today with his abstract
- to live when we have passed through the gate of death.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: