Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- Epoch. I tried to show how, from about the year 1200 A.D. onwards,
- out-and-out phrasemonger as Wildenbruch! In the course of years I have
- Among those who of recent years have been talking a great deal about
- townsfolk, which has its start about the year 1200 and lasts right on
- wander through the chapters like a ghost from the year 1749 to the
- year 1832. What is described is a spectral Goethe — not what Goethe
- The year 1200 is the time of Walter von der Vogelweide, the time when
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- essentially to the events on the earth in recent years.
- countenances, until their fifth or sixth year is little
- human beings in their earliest years; one must indeed develop
- book you find you must have been for years accustomed to what
- seventh year, to the change of teeth, the physical body comes
- principally into activity, then till the fourteenth year the
- twenty-first to the twenty-eighth year the sentient soul,
- twenty-seven years old, that is—we have in our
- civilization arrived as mankind at our twenty-seventh. year.
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- in the early years, first babbling, then gradually learned to
- for some years have been coming out of the spiritual world
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: