Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- necessity that in the fourth Post-Atlantean epoch the event of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- age; that is, prior to the Atlantean catastrophe, Earth
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- far back in the post-Atlantean evolution of mankind. When we focus our
- great Atlantean catastrophe, that is, the time of the sixth, seventh,
- This must be the endeavor of the fifth post-Atlantean period; namely,
- post-Atlantean cultural period. Roughly speaking, we might say: In the
- third post-Atlantean cultural epoch the human being breathed soul; today he breathes air. Not only our thoughts have
- the fourth post-Atlantean period which, if we wish to be accurate,
- post-Atlantean period it was no longer possible to understand, with
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- since the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean cultural period —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- of the fourth post-Atlantean period, we must say that in the Greek
- post-Atlantean period, that is, toward the 8th, 9th, or 10th
- the ideal of construction toward the end of the fourth post-Atlantean
- post-Atlantean period, there stood in the center the temple of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: