Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- After Christ had passed through the Mystery of Golgotha, He
- of life wherein the Christ is to be found. The influence of the Christ
- elemental beings; but this sphere is interwoven for us with the Christ
- feelings we dive down into the realm with which the Christ has
- united Himself. There we come to the place where the Christ is truly
- you will find no mention of the continued working of the Christ
- just as though the Christ Impulse had been simply struck out. It is
- a Christian and had a true appreciation of the Christ Impulse from a
- subjective aspect, simply cannot bring the Christ Event into his
- the spirit, as manifested in history, Christianity is not yet there.
- of the Christ Event as a cosmic event. Strange to say, while the
- so-called historians can find no possible way of including the Christ
- spiritual science has entered the field and speaks of the Christ Event
- that the Christ Event should be brought into connection with the great
- It must be said that even theologians today often speak of the Christ
- The Essence of Christianity, and substitute for the name of
- Christ, wherever he uses it, the general name of God, and this without
- nature of Christianity. His book is page for page a description of the
- very opposite of the essence of Christianity. It does not treat of
- Christianity at all; it treats of a general Jahve teaching.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the balance, and the state of equilibrium which represents the Christ
- was then established that the Christian does not have to believe in
- the protection of any power, be it ever so Christian in appearance.
- You must realize that the Christ impulse can only be comprehended if
- people in regard to the true Christ impulse? One must divert their
- other Christ does not mean that it is the Christ. If one wishes to
- prevent another human being from acquiring a true concept of Christ,
- wishes to point to the Christ impulse in its true meaning, it is
- Christ at all but originate from the delusion that everything that is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- of spirit, a true concept of Christ, as long as he imagines that the
- Divine and a pure concept of the Christ impulse in human and world
- Thus we must say: The human beings of the pre-Christian age directed
- regard to man's knowledge in pre-Christian times.
- Death on Golgotha the Being Whom we call the Christ has united Himself
- existence. Through the fact that the Christ Being has lived in a human
- Christ Being passed through the death of Jesus of Nazareth and united
- united itself with the earth through the Christ impulse and which must
- the spiritual. Only the Christ impulse can help us with this, the
- Christ impulse in the interpretation of the Michael impulse. Then to
- interpreted according to the words of the Christ Jesus — I have
- you seek the way to Me. Through the continuous Christ revelation you
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Christ impulse. But the Christ impulse is something
- gain any relation to the Christ impulse other than a personal one.
- the Christ. This is an entirely personal matter. But through the fact
- that the Christ has passed through the Mystery of Golgotha and has
- from one another, make the Christ impulse their personal affair: the
- Christ impulse, through its very nature, will become the same for
- through the Christ impulse itself the relationship of every human
- being to the Christ forms itself in such a way — if it forms
- Christ impulse. The Christ impulse may be the same for all mankind and
- Now, what was the situation into which the Christ impulse entered? We
- lead man to his goal. Through the Christ principle Lucifer must be
- We say that through the Mystery of Golgotha the Christ impulse has
- the faculty of perceiving the Christ impulse in our midst, everywhere,
- If we look back into pre-Christian times we shall find that God's
- of God Who came down to the earth, the Christ, was at the same time
- Christ-Impulse in the true sense of the word. But we must go to meet
- is impossible to prove historically the existence of the Christ Jesus
- ourselves recognize as super-sensible, the Christ impulse.
- continuation in the Christ Path.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- such great importance precisely for the Christian evolution of the
- Christian theologians who acquired this Greek thinking in order to
- of our human nature? The Christ impulse, that which passed over
- lies between the two. That man permeates himself with the Christ
- by permeating ourselves more and more with the Christ impulse which
- From this you will see that we may say: In the pre-Christian four and
- the Divine but may have no possibility to sense the Christ. In this
- agree with Christian precepts, they believe in the freedom of the
- speak of Christ, of freedom, and so forth. In reality, my dear
- many Christians are Turks. They call themselves Christians
- the Christ.
- Wesen des Christentums.
- (Essence of Christianity.) Please, make the
- following test: scratch out in this book the name of Christ wherever
- states should refer to the Christ. What he states refers to the
- no need at all that he should refer to the Christ with what he states.
- for connecting them with the Christ. We must acquire the possibility
- of conceiving of the Christ in such a way that we do not identify Him
- the concept of the Christ. To be unable to find the Christ in life is
- Christ. It is a matter of clear differentiation, in the sphere of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- simplest, most primitive, of the ninth and tenth post-Christian
- post-Christian century up to the sixteenth post-Christian century. We
- see how Christianity bears the character of which I spoke yesterday
- that henceforth the orthodox Christian was to think of man as
- for human beings prior to the fourth post-Christian century to speak
- that has not become Christ-permeated. This they can reach: this they
- thorough grasp of the necessity of the Christ impulse. One must
- recognize where the Christ impulse is lacking. Yesterday we showed
- that in the middle stratum of consciousness the Christ impulse takes
- himself with the Christ, then these Ahrimanic powers cannot penetrate
- the human soul of the Christ impulse in its present form.
- real triad Christ-Lucifer-Ahriman, or do not wish to know anything
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- eighth millennium before the Christian era, we shall find a soul mood
- fourth age begins in the eighth pre-Christian century. At that time
- the Christ Event, breaks in upon the evolution of the earth, yet
- Christ relationship to outer nature. This Christ relationship to outer
- pre-Christian millennium to think of the air as ensouled
- made possible through the fact that the Christ has united Himself with
- more ancient than Christianity for the Holy Mass is a ritual of the
- ancient Mystery culture, transformed in the Christian sense. And
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- consisting of the Luciferic, of what pertains to the Christ, and of
- is to strive toward what is called Christian — by which,
- Kingdom of Christ is spoken of, and so on? What relation is there
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Christian century, we come to the forms of Gothic architecture, which
- disciples of Christ spread out in all directions and implanted in
- souls the spirit which was to flow together in the Mystery of Christ:
- disciples had implanted the Christ Spirit, in the rays which come
- the rays which tend from all humanity toward the Mystery of Christ.
- orientated to Christ flowed together — just as in the
- Christ-Form as the central figure — the Christ-Form which we
- really thus that the Christ went about in Palestine at the beginning
- the bearded Christ are actually only creations of the fifth or sixth
- portrait of Christ, Who is to be at the same time the Representative
- Christ-Being. But this is to be felt in an artistic way. It
- must not be merely reasoned about speculatively as being the Christ,
- a god is enclosed, for it is true for Christians also that they are
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- gentlemen who are the official representatives of Christianity are
- discussion: “Here Christ is mistaken!” Of course
- agree with the revealed text of the Bible, then Christ is wrong, not
- openly, “There the Christ is mistaken” yet the logic of
- Christ is mistaken, surely from his common sense a man can say
- a man is a true Christian, he must not think that he consists of
- Testament. Christianity was an episode which was at first
- human culture, so to speak. In reality, Christianity does not
- exist; for with the people who frequently speak of Christ you can
- Christianity. Wherever Harnack writes “Christ” in
- this book, you can strike out the word “Christ”, and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- them from the oriental wisdom. The West did not produce Christianity.
- Catholic Christianity, that is, Roman Catholic ecclesiasticism.
- spreading Christianity possessed a strange kind of
- before the spread of Christianity in ancient times, undoubtedly had a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: