Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: church
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the Churches to meet the requirements of our time, for it is essential
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Roman-Catholic church abolished the spirit by establishing the dogma
- This was a church law; philosophers still teach it today and do not
- know that they are merely following a church law. They believe they
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha. The Church forbids the
- particularly not for a battle with the Roman Catholic Church which, it
- willingly. Let us take the example of the Roman-Catholic Church, my
- Church, but the Roman-Catholic church is more powerful and we
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- same time we preach. We really preach a great deal. The old church
- denominations preach in the churches, the politicians preach in the
- church-building. There were squares, circles, compasses, levels and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- The science of the spirit became uncomfortable to the Catholic Church
- confessional churches in the form of belief, in the form of creed or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- again. For neither a spiritual life controlled by the Church, nor one
- and then. What is that which passed through the Roman Church system,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: