Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- duad. If we wish to understand Goethe's Faust, we must realize,
- triad influences even this great cosmic poem. If Goethe, in his day,
- repeatedly. If we study the figure of Goethe's Mephistopheles, we can
- see clearly that Goethe in his characterization of Mephistopheles
- constantly confused the Luciferic and Ahrimanic elements. Goethe's
- brochure, Goethe's Standard of the Soul.
- This confusion which thus plays even into Goethe's Faust is
- heresy. We constantly perform here scenes from Goethe's Faust,
- Goethe. But from my little book, Goethe's
- drawn by Goethe in his Mephistopheles. It would be a philistine
- standpoint, were we to say: Goethe's Mephistopheles is a false
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- by Klopstock's Messiah, and by Goethe's Faust how modern
- [See Rudolf Steiner, Der Baugedanke des Goetheanum,
- with 104 photographs of the first Goetheanum.] When I developed the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- to Goethe's prose Hymn to Nature, comprises man. For nature, as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- gradually changes dies down, as Goethe said. Apart from the
- Goethe was longing so very much. We shall have the possibility of
- Goethe's world conception strove in this direction. Goethe endeavored
- serve in the arranging of the phenomena. Goethe did not strive for the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- These friends will have seen that our Goetheanum Building has
- done for this Goetheanum. This building has not only been put here
- have called this building Goetheanum, as resting upon the Goethean
- here that in the contrast which Goethe has set up in his Faust
- this Mephistopheles Goethe has thrown together in disordered
- other; so that in the Goethean figure, Mephistopheles, for him who
- [Cf. Rudolf Steiner, Der Baugedanke des Goetheanum (with 104
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Goetheanum Building; but you have also the nature of the connection
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- In 1832 Goethe died. The period belonging to the first generation
- to the year 1865 anyone who directed his attention to Goethe's
- period of influence of Goethe's super-sensible forces upon our
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- already have the search for a free spiritual life in Goethe,
- sense in connection, for example, with the Goethean science of
- advance toward the free spiritual life: the Goethean science of
- force. Goethe was able to present the primordial phenomenon, but he
- as Goethe and Humboldt represent everywhere beginnings, and
- said so finely in his Goethe: People will some day have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: