Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- where all manner of things are mentioned mercury, antimony, and
- that, when a present-day chemist speaks of mercury or quicksilver, he
- was meant by the words antimony, mercury, and so forth in those times.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- the Apollo with those of a Mercury head, the nose of the Apollo with
- that of a Mercury head, and you will see what a different type it is.
- The Greek wanted to show in the Mercury-type that the ancient
- Mercury-type. Compare the Satyr nose with the Mercury nose, the Satyr
- ears with the Mercury ears, and so forth. The Greek merged in his art
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: