Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mystery
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- The Michael Impulse and the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Mystery of Golgotha. What meaning can it have for people who are
- After Christ had passed through the Mystery of Golgotha, He
- see that it has not yet reached an understanding of the Mystery of
- of Greece and Rome, and then perhaps mention is made that the Mystery
- evolution also, so that the Mystery of Golgotha has place within it.
- relation between their Mystery knowledge and physical health and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- great and mighty mystery that man's head has developed through long
- Then the Mystery of Golgotha entered Earth evolution, and we know that
- by the fact that the time that has elapsed since the Mystery of
- become a spirit of day. For him the Mystery of Golgotha signifies the
- reason. Then the Mystery of Golgotha entered human evolution. The
- super-sensible worlds, has participated in the results of the Mystery
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- that the Christ has passed through the Mystery of Golgotha and has
- We say that through the Mystery of Golgotha the Christ impulse has
- recognize as super-sensible. The fact that the Mystery of Golgotha in
- of the reality of the Mystery of Golgotha. Indeed, my dear friends, it
- that of Napoleon. Why? Because in the Mystery of Golgotha an event was
- that mankind might learn, precisely through the Mystery of Golgotha,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- you know, the Mystery of Golgotha through which the whole Earth
- the impulse of the Mystery of Golgotha from the orient, we must say:
- Mystery of Golgotha there begins, out of Greek culture, a kind of
- preparation for this Mystery of Golgotha. This uniform trend is
- the Mystery of Golgotha and what followed it. Greek thinking became of
- used for the comprehension of the real nature of the Mystery of
- Mystery of Golgotha.
- back to those times in which a Mystery culture that extended over the
- post-Socratean age of Greek civilization, of the primeval Mystery
- mode of thinking is only the last echo of the Mystery culture, for
- were gradually lost. But the way of thinking developed by the Mystery
- through the Mystery of Golgotha. Medieval philosophy, so-called
- scholasticism, is a confluence of the spiritual truths of the Mystery
- thought-penetration of the Mystery of Golgotha has been carried out
- Greek thinking, of Greek dialectics. Up to the Mystery of Golgotha,
- dialectics, Greek thinking. Then the Mystery of Golgotha takes place.
- Greek logic was derived from that which the Mystery pupils beheld in
- Mystery of Golgotha in the civilized world of that time, which was
- the Mystery of Golgotha. This, then, finds its continuation in the
- During four and one half centuries prior to the Mystery of Golgotha we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- I have described to you the occurrence of the Mystery of Golgotha in
- Mystery of Golgotha occurred in the first third of this period, and it
- of thought and culture. This ancient way of comprehending the Mystery
- have been made to enable human thinking to grasp the Mystery of
- outset, it is still capable of catching the rays of the Mystery of
- understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha. The Church forbids the
- pre-existence is incompatible with the Mystery of Golgotha, but
- evolution of the earth. The Mystery of Golgotha signifies the
- prior to the Mystery of Golgotha when the earth had an atmosphere
- to a new knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha, will reinforce their
- ancient Mystery culture, transformed in the Christian sense. And
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the mystery which underlies this, that we may say the following: For
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- souls the spirit which was to flow together in the Mystery of Christ:
- universal way as striving toward the Mystery.
- the rays which tend from all humanity toward the Mystery of Christ.
- have indicated in my mystery-drama,
- health, birth, and death; second, to the mystery of the great
- illusion in the sense world; third, to the mystery of the universal
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- extraordinarily significant mystery of cosmic existence. What exists
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- fifth, sixth, seventh millennium before the Mystery of Golgotha,
- Mystery of Golgotha spread in the West, whence did the Greek and
- this too goes back to the Mystery-culture. It goes back to the
- Egyptian Mystery-culture, which passed through the southern European
- and the diluted Mystery teachings, which are perpetuated in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: