Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: orient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- close of the nineteenth century — all oriental wisdom points to
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- the impulse of the Mystery of Golgotha from the orient, we must say:
- tools for which are offered by the anthroposophically-oriented
- anthroposophically-oriented spiritual science. Now, it is possible,
- logic, inner wisdom, inner power of orientation into this middle part
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- the natural-scientifically orientated thinking began to take hold of
- natural-scientifically orientated thinking which might be mentioned,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- That it may be brought back is the great illusion of the Orientals.
- inform themselves about anthroposophically-oriented spiritual science
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- and sentence of our anthroposophically-orientated spiritual science.
- spiritual science which intends to be anthroposophically orientated
- well in our anthroposophically-orientated spiritual science. And with
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- The whole building has an east-west orientation; and you will note
- architectural idea of this Greek temple takes its orientation from
- you also imagine it as having an east-west orientation, then
- would then be supposed that the principal lines of orientation of a
- throughout the orientation I have indicated. In this I have drawn for
- orientated to Christ flowed together — just as in the
- between that which purposes to be anthroposophically-orientated
- this anthroposophically-orientated spiritual movement has nothing to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- the world and for humanity of anthroposophically-orientated spiritual
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- far back in the Orient. What we find in Plato, what we find in
- Anaxagoras, all reaches back to the Orient. What we find in
- the Orient. The entire Greek culture goes back to the Orient, but it
- Orient this spiritual life was decidedly more spiritual than it was
- in ancient Greece; and in the Orient it issued from what we may call the
- its origin: namely, the spiritual life of the Orient, which depended
- life of mere ideas. It has become what the socialistically-orientated
- The Mysteries of Light in the present-day oriental culture, the
- oriental spiritual life, are less diluted than in the Occident, but
- time I have described. Yet if we study what the Hindus, the oriental
- them from the oriental wisdom. The West did not produce Christianity.
- It was taken from the Orient. And further: When in English-speaking
- to improve their spiritual life: so they went to the Orient. In
- united with a side branch of the oriental life, and became Roman
- of the Orient, which had received the Egyptian impulse from the
- oriental spiritual current, whose origin has been forgotten? It is
- aristocrat had his origin in the oriental, theocratic spiritual life,
- barbaric, which knew nothing regarding the revelations of oriental
- ancient spiritual life, of the Egyptian or oriental spiritual
- from the Orient, then this spiritual life, although at one end it was
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: