Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: west
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- third level of consciousness, in the lowest stratum and, without his
- concepts of at least one part of this lowest stratum of consciousness:
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- ordinary Freemasons' Lodges, whether those with the lowest
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- The whole building has an east-west orientation; and you will note
- that this east-west line is the only axis of symmetry; that is,
- you also imagine it as having an east-west orientation, then
- cathedral. If east is here and west here (see drawing), then we
- west there would b three doors, and here in the east would be a sort
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- everywhere and always. For example, take a man of western, middle, or
- lowest races, those with dim remnants of ancient clairvoyance —
- Mystery of Golgotha spread in the West, whence did the Greek and
- them from the oriental wisdom. The West did not produce Christianity.
- unfruitfulness of the spiritual life of the West; and each such proof
- and more exotic the farther we go toward the West in the European
- West: namely, to rise on all occasions to ultimate abstractions. What
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: