Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- a forward bound. The whole Earth evolution has acquired a new
- evangelist. We must acquire the power in our consciousness to see how
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- is in a declining evolution, the human being must gradually acquire a
- absurdity, have we acquired the state of soul I am referring to.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Christian theologians who acquired this Greek thinking in order to
- (which need not have been acquired in the Mysteries) could look
- themselves in such a position do not notice that by having acquired
- life, I also acquire in the course of time what nature herself
- moment we have completely acquired imaginative cognition, these
- which man acquires through external observation this has so
- centuries have elapsed since we have begun to acquire this world
- for connecting them with the Christ. We must acquire the possibility
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- three times. First, Creusa; through this marriage he acquired the
- Dido; through this marriage he acquired the right, as ancestor of the
- acquired the right for the Romans to rule Europe. Herman Grimm, who
- acquire the connection with the whole of humanity. This is, after all,
- itself in such formulas; mankind feels that it is necessary to acquire
- that is, to acquire a social impulse.
- henceforth become an upper current. But if we wish to acquire a
- fail to acquire the strength that is necessary for the reception into
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- lost. That means, we have to acquire the ability of taking hold of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- What does all the knowledge signify which he acquires with his higher
- nevertheless needed a certain courage, which is not acquired in
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the spiritual, which in this way acquired a certain abstract
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- acquired by people through the influence of what still persists of
- other, the implanting of this spirit acquired from the gods into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: