Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- in upon our feeling life and are the reaction of the world to an
- reaction that comes back on to Man their power to do so,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- sitting here; they have, through a certain inner power of attraction
- with narrow abstractions and philosophical world conceptions, but I
- Nations will not solve the international problem. Such abstractions do
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- their power of attraction, everything that has remained Luciferic,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- brilliancy, and darkness, obscurity. The abstractions in which we live
- future age of mankind, to speak in abstractions about the spiritual,
- spiritual the transition into the material and its mode of action in
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- special satisfaction, because a number of friends have arrived from
- spirit is not the true spirit, but a human abstraction; and worship
- but wished rather to indicate, even in this external action, that we
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- that leads to petrifaction, to sclerosis — and the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- special satisfaction in these times of ours, which are becoming ever
- made! and smack their lips with satisfaction.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- without prejudice the way in which the interaction of the spiritual,
- government, and all that results as politics from the interaction of
- West: namely, to rise on all occasions to ultimate abstractions. What
- the Germans have in their spiritual life is called “abstractions”
- abstractions. This was shown in their political life, in their most
- the talent for abstraction demonstrated in Woodrow Wilson is the
- ultimate talent for abstraction in the political field. Those
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: