Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- within the external physical air or among the products of the mineral,
- and grey hairs. For the geologist who knows how to observe correctly,
- do as our personal affair. We shall have no idea that it is something
- environment as surely as we know of the air and water around us. These
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- processes in the head to be enjoyed by the clairvoyant when he thinks,
- at first come to man only in a kind of unconscious clairvoyance or,
- unconscious clairvoyance. If you consider the Old Testament you will
- find that it is the result of unconscious clairvoyance (we know this
- God spoke to them in moments of clairvoyance, as when he spoke to
- even behind the experiences of the clairvoyant; but when the
- clairvoyant, through the inner strength of his soul, raised himself to
- transport themselves into the state of a certain clairvoyance in which
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- belongs to us. For, is it not true that the air which is now within us
- men of earlier periods spoke about subjects like the air in the way
- find it queer if we say that just as we walk in the air so we walk in
- personal affair. You cannot suddenly resolve to decide in a personal
- from one another, make the Christ impulse their personal affair: the
- something which every one of them makes his own affair, not coercively
- Intelligence is not a personal affair.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- move my arm, it is the God inside; if I inhale the air, work it over
- third post-Atlantean cultural epoch the human being breathed soul; today he breathes air. Not only our thoughts have
- which mankind lives, has been transformed so that the air we breathe
- in the atmosphere of the earth. The air was the soul. This is it no
- What I am stating here describes a reality. The ensouling of the air
- anti-Michaelic beings are able to penetrate into the air and,
- through the air, into the human being, and in this way they enter into
- in and out with the air. And we must learn to realize the sense
- that the air of the earth has become soul-void, making it impossible
- for man to breathe the originally ensouled air, had a significant
- consciousness of pre-existence as a force, the air having become
- in the air the presence of carbonic acid which you exhale signifies an
- pre-Christian millennium to think of the air as ensouled
- that former period through the air. You see here an objective
- concept, we may say, Air-soul-process,
- element. The same soul element that was previously in the air has now
- the earth. Thus, also from the soul-spiritual aspect, air and light
- My dear friends, it is a childish presentation that describes air and
- in which Earth evolution unfolded. Air and light have changed
- air and light from the soul aspect, we shall gradually advance to the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- to the most important affairs of human evolution must be seriously
- of affairs in the so-called civilized world. There are many ruling
- the spiritual worlds exactly as we walk through the physical air.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- public affairs are treated. We might say that people today talk
- beings of ancient times had an atavistic clairvoyance, a dream-like
- clairvoyance, through which the mysteries of the universe were
- clairvoyance — a clairvoyance that was completely bound to
- of a widely dispersed population; but this atavistic clairvoyance was
- “becoming decadent” of the atavistic clairvoyance is not
- special faculties. Besides the atavistic clairvoyance, which still
- power with atavistic clairvoyance; and when they came down from the
- with the plebeian faculties of atavistic clairvoyance.
- by those people who combined atavistic clairvoyance with the first
- the ancient gift of atavistic clairvoyance gradually wane and become
- source as the ancient atavistic clairvoyance; and therefore Socrates
- clairvoyance, which still persisted as superstition and was a lower
- lowest races, those with dim remnants of ancient clairvoyance —
- to the despair of those thus ruled. All that we call jurisprudence or
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: