Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- creating around him as it were a great aura. And into the waves that
- it out all around you. When it comes back to you, it is not unchanged;
- around him a spiritual atmosphere whereby he comes into contact with
- reproduction in poetry of what actually goes on around Man in such an
- hour of destiny. It is in fact always going on around Man, but it
- to this turning-point around the ninth year.
- and then we shall be able to call on the spiritual worlds around us to
- that is happening spiritually around us.
- that goes on around us in the way I have described. For until we
- environment as surely as we know of the air and water around us. These
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- everything else, in the realm which the Form Spirits, around us and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- of consciousness within us. During the day, we walk around with a
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- an earlier time, around the middle of the fifteenth century; but it
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Man's moral individuality was, as it were, aurically perceived around
- present in the human soul mood, for the fourth period ends only around
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- the animal world? The animals go around and get their food, so far as
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- all that we have around us today arose through agglomeration, out of
- whole thing falls back again into the sun. A putrid bone around which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: