Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aspect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- that is, from a bodily aspect, with the rhythmic system
- subjective aspect, simply cannot bring the Christ Event into his
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- us, at the outset, fix our attention upon the most external aspect of
- live. Considering their most external aspect, we may think of all
- All that I have described here from the aspect of the soul can also be
- described from the aspect of the body. One can say, man is always in a
- equilibrium between the two, as he, from the aspect of the soul, has
- We must consider such profound aspects if we wish to understand
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- soul aspect he is considered a uniform being; from the bodily aspect
- bodily aspect, in as far as this head formation contains the organism
- in turn, be taken from man. Seen from the aspect of outer science, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- as is the rest of our organism. Seen from the organic aspect, Lucifer
- intermediary. This, again, is spoken of from the physical aspect.
- Speaking from the soul aspect, I would have to say: everything that
- from the physical aspect it can be said today that man does not bear
- today even from the physical aspect.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- account the more intimate aspects of the spiritual evolution of these
- different forms, with a completely different outer aspect. I have
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- purely physical aspect, the human ether body is essentially engaged in
- spiritual-soul aspect, and all things that appear in the
- spiritual-soul sphere have their external-material aspect. The fact
- the earth. Thus, also from the soul-spiritual aspect, air and light
- air and light from the soul aspect, we shall gradually advance to the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- wished in this lecture to lay stress upon just this aspect.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- aspect of life. If we go through the regions of northern Russia,
- gain from the practical aspect of anthroposophically-orientated
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: