Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: beautiful
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- reality. These traditions you will find sometimes very beautifully
- beings. One of the most beautiful that has been preserved is a poem
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Lost and Klopstock's Messiah as beautiful descriptions of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- representation, of the beautiful, for instance. To be sure, it is
- possible to represent the beautiful as such. But we must be conscious
- to the beautiful, we would cultivate those forces in us which lead
- merely beautiful used by Lucifer in order to fascinate and blind human
- interplay of the beautiful and the ugly, the presentation of the
- battle of the beautiful with the ugly. For only by looking upon the
- state of equilibrium between the beautiful and the ugly do we stand
- longer indulge in the cultivation of the merely beautiful. This would
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- beautiful things are said about them, which are without question very
- beautiful, but which are completely foreign to external life, to life
- And when we preach, we often use as symbols for the beautiful, the
- society sermons, delivered in more or less beautiful rooms, about the
- and have had a beautiful building erected here, which certainly could
- have been very beautiful in any architectural style. But that was
- that all the beautiful speeches made today correspond with the
- though this talk is often looked upon today as very beautiful —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: