Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- beings belonging to higher realms which we have designated as the
- the Form Spirits belong permeates the sphere in which we human beings
- and consider man as having, on the one hand, that which belongs to the
- development of the head and, on the other, everything that belongs to
- belonging to the fourth stage of evolution, and everything in which
- through the mouth, therefore breathing also belongs to the head. I
- is inhaled through the mouth does not actually belong to the head, but
- consider the fact that we live within a sphere which belongs to the
- Form Spirits just as our earth belongs to us, but which, as the eighth
- not part of human evolution may be considered as belonging, on
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- to this all that belongs to the rest of man, we need not go back as
- they called Michael, that spiritual power who belongs to the
- meaning, for the waking human being and the earth belong together. The
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- belongs, we must only consider man in so far as he is a head-being. In
- man” is the symbolic expression of everything that belongs to
- belongs to us. For, is it not true that the air which is now within us
- sphere belongs to the spiritual beings that are our creators, just as
- this fourth sphere belongs to us. If we disregard the human being for
- their sphere which belongs to them just as the fourth sphere belongs
- belongs to the tendencies of the Michael influence entering our human
- in the divine process of evolution, belong to the head. Thus, out of
- belongs to the world of thought, of fantasy. In regard to the
- the germ for the descent. It belongs among the most insidious
- Ahrimanic reality not belonging to us, into which, however, Lucifer
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- something that is in our inner being, that belongs to the outer and
- which belongs to the human being no longer exists. And therefore the
- which contained the soul element that belongs to the soul of man.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- walls; but just as the nutshell belongs to the nut-fruit and is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- fainter; but that they belong to what is perishing, to what is
- the Gothic cathedral is complete. But the congregation belongs to it;
- the commonwealth to which I belong Pallas rules, Apollo rules; that
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- that things belonging to the old order lead ad absurdum; and
- So there are two conditions belonging to the earliest experiences
- image exists, and that the force of thinking belongs to the life
- In 1832 Goethe died. The period belonging to the first generation
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- Athene head, the Zeus head, the Hera head belong. Compare the ears of
- things that belong entirely to the economic life. We have here
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: