Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: build
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Yet let me first build a still firmer basis through certain other
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- material element and are unable to build a bridge from it to the soul.
- not build a bridge between the bodily and the spiritual. And since
- his revelation builds a bridge between the human being and those
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- internal diseases. Scientific-medical development must strive to build
- My dear friends, if you were to go to our building lot outside and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- feel more and more: we need the possibility of building a bridge
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Nuremberg was proposed, whether it was hygienically safe to build such
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- These friends will have seen that our Goetheanum Building has
- will show you from what spiritual foundations this building has
- friends, it will be permissible to take our building itself as the
- we shall be able to link to what can be said regarding the building a
- To anyone who observes our building — whose
- this building to our spiritual movement will at once occur; and he
- will get an impression — perhaps just from the building itself,
- matter how extensive, had felt it necessary to build such a house for
- needs of this society or association, a more or less large building
- building. You will have noticed that nothing of this sort has been
- done for this Goetheanum. This building has not only been put here
- architecture, but as soon as the possibility arose of building such a
- of building, in any style of architecture. From this one should at
- not merely to build a house, but to find a style of architecture
- what can be felt in the forms of this building (observe that I say
- frequently used in such connections: The Master-Builder of all
- altars of these Masonic Lodges, were employed for house-building and
- church-building. There were squares, circles, compasses, levels and
- and have had a beautiful building erected here, which certainly could
- building, we should have been surrounded by all kinds of beauty of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- anthroposophical spiritual science to the forms of our building, and
- the building, in order then to present today and tomorrow some
- You will see when you contemplate the building that its ground-plan
- The whole building has an east-west orientation; and you will note
- that of our building, which is constructed from two segments of
- building erected according to this ground-plan would have the form of
- set up at the east end of the building what is intended to cause the
- back again, I might say, to the idea of the building as enclosing
- If destiny permits it, and this building can some
- he is to look toward the east of the building and be able to say:
- Goetheanum Building; but you have also the nature of the connection
- but which are nevertheless building upon antiquated foundations, and
- the whole universe. Of course man believes to-day that when he builds
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- build upon the science that is the fashion today, we can make no
- progress; for if we build upon the word-psychology of our time (it
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- which from independent roots will build an economic life now
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: