Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cause
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Only because in our head we are fully awake, do we rise up at all out
- Because we do not know that something which stirs us deeply has such
- cause of their inability to perceive the great significance of the
- the lines of abstract formulae solely because the Christ Impulse has
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- accustomed, because of the acknowledgment of this duad, to speak, on
- That people are still in error today concerning this matter is caused
- delusion about the origin of the whole human being. Because they
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Now, everything that exists in mankind as causes of internal diseases
- being. Only because of the Ahrimanic influences which I have
- because physical development is on the retrogressive path. Only when
- surrender to the delusion that the human being is real because he can
- be seen, and the spirits are not real because they cannot be seen. For
- upon the human being because man has entered his evolution of freedom.
- and by doing so have become weak human beings because we have
- that of Napoleon. Why? Because in the Mystery of Golgotha an event was
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- which are the fundamental causes for our cosmic order were adopted
- today pass an opinion on scholasticism cannot do it justice because
- of a day remain unobserved by you. You do not remember them because
- they are lacking, because mankind in the meantime will have become
- in us which will cause us to say: you sense clearly how the world
- awake also in our will because we have thoughts about that which the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- that the abstract recounting of events and the searching for cause and
- considered a stream of causes and effects determining one another.
- gauge as to its causes in the way that is customary in regard to
- caused by a dulled human consciousness. In the decisive places of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- because an attempt is made again to bring into consciousness the
- belief in the pre-existence of the soul not because
- because the human power of comprehension ceased to experience the
- words because there is no doubt that a strongly increasing battle will
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- special satisfaction, because a number of friends have arrived from
- mention the following phenomenon only because what I wish to call to
- fundamental problem of the present time. Why is this? It is because
- external life which people lead. That could not be, because the
- confusing the Luciferic and the divine — because it is not
- spirit of modern civilization, because it is necessary for humanity
- spiritual striving, because it is in keeping with the spiritual
- born into this physical world because here on this earth there are
- interests. Because he has spiritual interests he becomes a member,
- remote from life, but they say nothing of human life, because they
- causes activity in the motor nerve, then the movement is carried out.
- taught, because in our abstract spiritual view we speak of every sort
- will not go into it further because you have not the requisite
- yourself deeply in the first and its forms, when you cause the idea
- spiritual creative activity in nature itself, when nature causes one
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- but caused to tend toward one central point, toward a
- that with regard to their cathedral, because it was not the house in
- Because of this there is something that becomes
- The one wishes to soar beyond the head, as it were. All that causes a
- set up at the east end of the building what is intended to cause the
- some justice the essential causes of illness and death, but with whom
- ought to be silent about them, because what lies beyond the normal
- today, because men must awake fully from the group consciousness to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- sufficient power of will to stand up for our cause. But there are
- only people will not see it because it is uncomfortable to see it;
- — people love inexact language nowadays, because it is adapted
- because of sheer laziness in thinking and feeling. You should not be
- world because they are unwilling to enter the kind of abysmal world
- differentiations which exist in the world arise because the one or
- that we have soul and spirit, because our head is already perishing.
- because it was given before the ruling King of Saxony and his
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- this especially because the various utterances and written statements
- present time to arrive at these basic facts, because they are really
- to-day, because I shall briefly follow these three streams, I might
- Why? Because from various centers of this
- their territories whom they could still understand, because they also
- confined to the abstract, legalistic form, because there was no
- has developed, because the spiritual life that is so diluted and
- shaping human minds. The rights life caused the later spiritual life
- because Roman law flowed in, and the primitive spiritual customs were
- cast aside because the Greek spiritual life had entered. And so this
- abominable Kant-Hume element, which has really caused such
- Germany (I do not wish to speak about the causes or the guilty, but
- condition. For what was the real cause of the ruin of the German
- were ruined because they too wanted to share in materialism, and they
- only by those who are unable to experience it; and because they
- because of the extreme degeneration which has come into the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: