Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centuries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- from the general popular thinking of the last few centuries. But I
- evolution. Through the culture of the centuries we have become
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- place in Greece during these last centuries prior to the event of the
- about four and one half centuries elapsed from the time when the
- say, approximately, four and one half centuries. Thus we have to
- four and one half centuries have elapsed since this natural-scientific
- between the four and one half centuries prior to the event of the
- almost limited to Greece, and the four and one half centuries in which
- During four and one half centuries prior to the Mystery of Golgotha we
- Now, in the former centuries and millennia of mankind's evolution,
- see, the Greeks, during the four and one half centuries (number one),
- centuries have elapsed since we have begun to acquire this world
- one half centuries there was bestowed upon the human being, like a
- four and one half centuries of preparation for a new spirit direction,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- centuries had a soul mood completely different from that of human
- evolution of the last few centuries to acknowledge a certain
- whole evolution between the fourth and the sixteenth centuries the
- centuries, one will become aware of the fact that a quite definite
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- with that of mankind two centuries ago, then we must say that people
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- centuries seems to me to be the following: The external practical
- during the last three or four centuries. These views in what they
- is all this? Well, if we go back to the 9th, 10th, 11th centuries and
- centuries. And few people are particularly inclined to go into this
- the last three or four centuries. Most people today when speaking of
- civilized humanity in the last three or four centuries. We have in
- especially the last three or four centuries have so largely
- significant leap occurred at the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- for only a few centuries have elapsed since the great change in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- accustomed in the course of recent centuries to consider everything
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- force throughout the centuries, but not the ability to sustain this
- scientific insanity of the 19th and 20th centuries!
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: