Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: close
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the soul that were present in earlier ages, when Man had a closer
- Earlier ages spoke from a different point of view of the close
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- closer investigation and with the proper interpretation of the forms
- a secret with which man came very close to the truth. It was known
- close of the nineteenth century — all oriental wisdom points to
- the importance of this close of the nineteenth century, although from
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- will come closest to experiencing a certain inner soul-surging which takes
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- appears which is closer to our own world conception. There the first
- be compared with inhalation, only it is much finer. If you then close
- become but conscious of it. If I look at a flame, close my eyes, let
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- They have, for example, enclosed within them certain blood-filled
- would say that close attention should be given to the things that are
- which recently have reached such a culmination, disclose themselves
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- civilization to its close, toward the end of the fourth
- En-close the whole with some kind of wall — it would not be
- the Gothic — enclose it with a wall whose ground-plan is a
- have the cathedral which encloses all humanity, so to speak. And if
- The Greek temple, then, enclosed the god or
- of the 15th century and will not come to a close until about the
- the Gothic cathedral, which encloses no image, but either the relics
- a god is enclosed, for it is true for Christians also that they are
- to make no image of a God — not an image of a god is enclosed,
- but that is enclosed which has developed of the qualities of the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- examines these tasks closely, and tries to get a true insight into
- study it closely) three types differing sharply from one another.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: