Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comprehend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Now, as you know, we can best comprehend the difference from a
- The truth is that men's failure to comprehend these things is the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- connection with these weighty matters, to comprehend in full
- Only by thoroughly comprehending this can we arrive at a proper
- You must realize that the Christ impulse can only be comprehended if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- comprehend the descent of the human head in the right way man also
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- We comprehend one another in this simple fashion only by virtue of our
- To comprehend that we are not different in our essential being from
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- thinking in order to comprehend what prepared
- In the occident this is, at the outset, comprehended by means of this
- to comprehend in thought their own self and humanity has only
- correct. We know that the things we comprehend intellectually through
- In this way we may inwardly comprehend the threefold human being. And
- we shall comprehend him still more accurately if we join to what I
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- from St. Augustine to Calvin. These things have to be comprehended. It
- influences as yet. We shall not comprehend the human race without
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- was comprehended at the outset, with the remnants of the ancient mode
- of thought and culture. This ancient way of comprehending the Mystery
- mankind must first become mature in order to comprehend it. At the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- a few people should comprehend what is intended here, for this act
- be comprehended), and, as I have said, that it can again begin to
- all that is visible, and in our time this must be comprehended. I
- things must be comprehended by means of the concrete time in which
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- must comprehend it through feeling — you will have, simply in
- of the present it is very essential to comprehend that their nature
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- alas! still far too few people who fully comprehend the seriousness
- can always be comprehended if only common sense is really employed.
- comprehend how forces play into this physical world from the
- occurrence, which can be comprehended only from the point of view of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- In order, however, to comprehend in its full scope how necessary is
- possible to comprehend the necessity, for example, of establishing
- the spiritual life on its own foundation; to comprehend that what the
- If we wish to comprehend the whole spirit of this matter, we must say
- difficulty in comprehending that malady now called science, which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: