Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Impulse. From the point of view of history as conceived today, it is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- already passed beyond the stages which we human beings conceive of as
- Now we must not conceive of these successive stages of evolution as
- existing side by side, but we must conceive of them as
- I am only able to understand the world if I conceive of it in
- cosmic existence into which man is placed if it is conceived of in the
- Thus we must emphasize the fact that if a person wishes to conceive of
- if we conceive of them as effecting the equilibrium between the
- divine beings. They would only be so for man if they were conceived of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- You see, these matters are conceived of by humanity today in such a
- refused to conceive of the Luciferic formative activity that took
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Anyone who, in a factual manner, conceives of the evolutionary history
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- is conceived of. What is this omnipotence of natural necessity?
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- very trivial symbol. For, if we really conceive of Michael and the
- it is conceived of in today's natural science does not contain man,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the way the moral world order was conceived of. A human being who was
- natural events are conceived of as identical with Divine willing, with
- he was, however, conceived of as unitary, the God in nature, the God
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- spiritual science, this must he conceived not only as merely rising
- we had to erect a building which, in all its details, is conceived,
- conceived as a description of the lost Luciferic kingdom — it
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- temple would be absurdities if it were not conceived as the shelter,
- of the early Middle Ages conceived in the most comprehensive and
- This is the way the man of the Middle Ages conceived his ideal
- you at the same time the sketch of the Grail-temple, as conceived by
- but it must be felt. The whole is artistically conceived, and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- been able to learn that spiritual science, as conceived here, is to
- conceive willing, not as reality and reflection, but as germ and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: