Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consider
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- we consider the world as such, we have to deal not only with the
- its entirety, we have always to consider these beings of the higher
- the one which exists in the various kingdoms of the earth. Consider,
- Let us now consider the beings directly above our human stage whom we
- the Vulcan evolution. If we consider our own evolution as
- considerations, we must say that the Spiritsof Form have reached the
- we consider the eighth stage we find the Form Spirits.
- live. Let us now carefully consider these two stages of evolution.
- through us, have to regard as theirs. Let us now consider human
- and consider man as having, on the one hand, that which belongs to the
- Everything in which the head is rooted we would have to consider as
- consider the fact that we live within a sphere which belongs to the
- concepts. If we wish to consider our life under such influences, we
- live. Considering their most external aspect, we may think of all
- as the second idea, important to our further considerations. The world
- If you consider this whole matter you will have to say to yourselves:
- sense of the triad; that it cannot be understood if it is considered
- the duad in the place of the triad when considering the structure of
- threefold order. Consider from this point of view Milton's Paradise
- consideration. While human beings believe they are dealing with the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- considerations. It is imperative for a sound development of the
- at length. Today the human being is considered a single undivided
- soul aspect he is considered a uniform being; from the bodily aspect
- he is considered a uniform being. Yet you will have gathered from our
- but for the moment let us consider it as a unity. If we make inquiry
- We consider the human being in the right way only if we make the
- In considering all this, we must at the same time mention that the
- unconscious clairvoyance. If you consider the Old Testament you will
- spite of its being still considered an important and essential truth
- being, as I said, was considered a unity, also in a bodily respect.
- must bring it about that we do not consider on the one hand abstract
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- belongs, we must only consider man in so far as he is a head-being. In
- us now progress in our considerations to a sphere of practical import
- a moment and consider those beings which we always have called, in the
- today considers his very own and which he prefers to employ. Yet, man
- our intelligence is still considered by many people the most
- deception in so far as we consider something a reality which merely
- extreme case, with man. Let us consider man in regard to his external
- themselves about man himself, as long as they consider man to be
- considered thought itself to be something real. We may imagine that we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- IN PURSUANCE of the considerations I placed before you in the lectures
- evolution unfolded we can do so best by considering and arranging the
- today. Historical considerations can no longer see these things in
- their proper light, for our historical considerations do not reach
- an answer to this question if we consider the following:
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- consideration the transformation of the soul constitutions of human
- considered a stream of causes and effects determining one another.
- have to consider man as consisting of body and soul, if we ascribe any
- philosophers who consider themselves unbiased in their belief that man
- thought of considering omnipotence as a fundamental quality of the
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- they are thinking without prejudice about man by considering him as
- speak of present mankind, we may consider the evolution of mankind
- taken into consideration by the Angeloi. Especially during the
- dear friends, as long as one does not take into consideration these
- into consideration what today is called magnetism, electricity, and so
- taking these beings into consideration. And these beings, who are, as
- to think at all about man, not to take him into consideration at all.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- if one considers how different is the position of the head
- am now saying. For just consider what it means that reality itself, in
- ensouled; we must arouse this ability in us when we consider light the
- have to consider time-honored institutions: if one understands the
- matters. It is truly something worth deep study and consideration.
- overlook trifles, but that we should also consider the small impulses
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- starting point of our considerations. Then in the two succeeding days
- few other things whose presentation at this time may be considered
- spiritual worlds. The ordinary secular world is considered something
- consider such a man, one who has at his fingertips, so to speak, all
- principle of evolution in nature. For if you consider the human eye,
- considers himself very wise when he says: “Successive
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- from mental laziness and other such considerations; and on the other
- accustomed in the course of recent centuries to consider everything
- into consideration for the physical sense world. The etheric body
- consider how much of the content of your consciousness is lost when
- from willing. If we consider the thinking which is active in us as
- we consider the thinking force in us, we find that the very
- not observed. Many definitions, especially those which are considered
- you consider the reality, you will not be able to form pure concepts
- that when we consider the human head, we see that this human head as
- considered concretely, rather than in the abstract. Let me give an
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- revealed at that time; but we must consider that even the Greeks —
- spiritual life and rights life from outside. Consider the present
- earth, the so-called secret societies, which have considerable
- and considers the spiritual life as a derivative of the economic
- unconsidered, and which may flow into the impulse of the Threefold
- spiritual life much that must come forth, that must be considered,
- that intends to be considered, in spite of the future gypsy-like
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: