Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: continue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- you will find no mention of the continued working of the Christ
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- be damnable works of the devil; we may continue to enjoy their beauty
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- Moon and has continued during the Earth evolution. But
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- that he may continue on through Jupiter, Venus and
- not continue on his destined path; on the contrary, he would be made
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- discernible it is continued by the mighty and outstanding
- constitution. Then we shall be able to continue tomorrow in the right
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- consciousness; and this has continued on right into our present day.
- Luciferic impulse continues to live. I have characterized human
- the subject of which I have begun to speak today (I shall continue it
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- enveloped humanity in sleep continues to have a powerful effect; and
- kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
- If we are able to continue such thinking, going back in our life as
- organism. After death the same process continues which you carry on
- in your body between birth and death. It is continued in the earth:
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- a universal world-mist; and this is supposed to continue until the
- If the world continues in the course it has been
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: