Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- also present; only they are much less developed than the life of
- The turning-points in the development of the human being which we
- if, that is, we teach him to develop a prayerful mood and
- our theory of evolution have been able to develop so entirely along
- development of Man from sources outside himself. The impulses for the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- evolution concretely. We have often distinguished the development of
- divided into two separate parts, the development of the breast and the
- development of the limbs. Let us disregard this latter differentiation
- development of the head and, on the other, everything that belongs to
- develop materialistic attitudes, think of all that exists in us as dry
- spiritual development. What is considered science today is actually
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- considerations. It is imperative for a sound development of the
- conception as it developed in the course of the nineteenth century and
- human head formation has been gradually developed and transformed. Its
- development has gone on through ancient Saturn, Sun and
- Earth: Moon, Sun, Saturn evolution; the development which has
- have developed only later. That part of the human being, however, that
- been added at a time when the simultaneous development of the animals
- parallel development of the animals took place.
- development described in my book, it can yield on the one hand to
- great and mighty mystery that man's head has developed through long
- this path does not contain the Divine. If man, however, develops
- develop on this earth with his senses and the intellect bound to the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- evolution has gradually developed out of the Saturn evolution;
- Lucifer. These Luciferic influences developed further in human
- historic evolution. Alongside of them, much else has been developed in
- internal diseases. Scientific-medical development must strive to build
- to illness and death in the physical; in the soul sphere it develops
- development has passed beyond the middle point of Earth evolution.
- upward trend will arise in our bodily development. We must take hold
- inner strength to develop the consciousness that man is not a
- continuous progressive development. You know that it was not possible
- with 104 photographs of the first Goetheanum.] When I developed the
- between evolution and devolution, between progressive development and
- retrogressive development. For from every ascending evolution there
- development. In our head there is room for spiritual development
- because physical development is on the retrogressive path. Only when
- Luciferic development shall we really understand the being of man and
- instance, the possibility of developing the soul element — I do
- developing soul qualities is not bound to gravity but to its opposite,
- have to develop the belief, modestly and humbly, that it takes a great
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- shall develop in detail tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. It will
- later on, Aristotle developed in a more scientific way. But this Greek
- were gradually lost. But the way of thinking developed by the Mystery
- find developed, already to the degree of brilliancy, in Galileo or in
- is an organism that develops continuously. Just as in the case of the
- brings from his previous life, and the things as they have developed
- such a way that human beings grow and develop until, beginning with
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- history, it is also necessary to develop an understanding for the
- instincts mankind was able to develop a consciousness which supported
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- dependent upon the theological stream that developed in the period
- concept God the All-Mighty developed, there existed a
- Moon men, the Angeloi, we developed in a pre-state of the
- development of present-day humanity.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the late-Indian Yoga exercises were developed which tried to call
- must develop this new Yoga will. Then something will be
- than is ordinarily developed by the human being of today. To permeate
- development is often very inconvenient for people, it does not agree
- development must be recognized by learning to read the objective
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- life-routine that has developed through the last three or four
- develop in greater detail what I shall sketch today) — we are
- this modern science we develop our technical arts; we even heal
- have been world-creators; for the thoughts we develop about them are
- of thing, but do not develop such thoughts as are able
- spiritual views to develop a knowledge about nature itself. The fact
- are not alike, but each is developed from the one preceding it; so
- laws of growth. Then you can see the second capital develop out of
- and so on to the seventh. Thus the effort has been made to develop in
- evolution, they often say: development, development, evolution, first
- for when I came to the fourth capital, and had then to develop the
- study the development of the eye, we find that it is at first
- it was essential to do likewise when developing artistically
- development; leaps never!” Well, nature is continually making
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- architraves above, which develop their forms in continuous evolution.
- developing toward the future with special soul forces, and that those
- soul forces which had been developed before the 15th century are now
- condemned to fall out of human evolution. We must develop a
- remind ourselves of one fact in the development of architecture which
- develop a feeling for what he is as an individual human being; that
- the ecstatic, the fantastic, that which would develop rapture and
- but that is enclosed which has developed of the qualities of the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- which they were enfolded by that development which I have already
- development of one's own soul. Humanity believes that without
- which things are treated, the logic which is developed, and so
- development only post mortem after death. So we may say: If
- for what develops from this germ does so only after death.
- before birth. Modern development began by setting up the opposite as
- the other force of human nature is always developed more in one
- developed in the ancient Hebraic culture; and those forces of
- which has an undertone of willing were developed in what is called
- that these lower beings have developed themselves up to him.
- development in the head. If you represent the head in a sketch, you
- forces which he then develops take part in what is going on here on
- sources from which the powers are developed which will enable one or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- character of this spiritual life, the manner of its development, I
- better, the development of the intelligent human being from the rest
- what he bore in his consciousness concerning his development.
- has developed, because the spiritual life that is so diluted and
- spirit, and we shall be able to do so only if we seek to develop
- which has been developed as outgrowths from what I might call the
- life sprang up which had to develop of itself and work its way up,
- side. At first it did not succeed in developing an independent rights
- various sectarian developments, such as the Theosophical Society, the
- could not reach the beginnings of spiritual science. He could develop
- spiritual life, developed in freedom, come to meet it. These things
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: