Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- feeling we know indirectly through ideas, but we can never know it
- directly through the feelings themselves. The life of will is in still
- see them working together with the rhythmic system indirectly through
- elemental stages of consciousness and had more direct connection with
- directly and entirely from actual observation of the human being, down
- in the direction of knowledge that we shall have to feel as a power
- the sun light goes out in all directions, just as from any other
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Let us now consider the beings directly above our human stage whom we
- influence upon him, he does not sense this directly through the
- faculties of his head, but indirectly through the effect of the rest
- fact that the head is in direct connection with the external world. If
- direct connection between the outer world and your head. If you,
- say there is not a direct, but only an indirect connection between
- attention from the true threefold ordering of the world and direct it
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- that their God had spoken to them not through direct sense
- Thus we must say: The human beings of the pre-Christian age directed
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- you direct your attention to the impersonal element of present-day
- You must, in order to come to greater clarity in this matter, direct
- would turn mankind away from its divine direction, were he to succeed
- This is precisely what the divine direction of human evolution has to
- direct our activity that it may assist the rise of this new soul
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- human beings who were found to be objectively suited for direct
- must think in a direction which makes it appear to them as if outer
- make research in this field knows through direct perception that
- four and one half centuries of preparation for a new spirit direction,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- pours into them their directive forces, these beings who as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Goethe's world conception strove in this direction. Goethe endeavored
- consciousness that with every look we direct outward, with every tone
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- plunge down directly into the material. And when we speak of
- on in our time, so long as they are not directly touched by these
- Especially when we direct our gaze toward
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- what is recognized as the divine-spiritual is not directly active
- souls as streaming together from all directions, you have in a
- disciples of Christ spread out in all directions and implanted in
- from all directions from all those souls, you have that which the man
- pulling in opposite directions?
- directly connected with beings living on earth — then we come
- day be completed, he who sits within it will have directly before
- which is now being revealed directly from the spiritual world to this
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- clearly evident today — all that has from this direction
- the direction of the science of initiation? Humanity is so
- one, two, three, four, and so on, in this direction
- on the one hand, we must, on the other, constantly direct our
- direction or another. Those forces, for example, existing in the
- to the year 1865 anyone who directed his attention to Goethe's
- be fostered. Therefore, the responsibility rests directly upon that
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- this field. Beginnings have been made in this direction, of which I
- direction, impulses which can be carried on, which must not be left
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: