Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- is a dream-life. Even in daytime the life of feeling pervades our
- waking life with a life of dreams. What goes on in the sphere of
- in a dreamlike manner.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- perceiving, we dream in regard to our life of feeling; we are sound
- through dreams, not ordinary dreams, but dreams permeated by reality.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Our feelings are at the stage of dream consciousness, even though we
- feelings have no greater vitality than have dreams; only, the
- of consciousness like the surging up of dreams. And the actual life of
- mental image is what enters our consciousness. We dream our feelings,
- otherwise dreams in the feelings and makes it a matter of complete,
- entertains in regard to dream life; and yet, wisdom is also contained
- its course in a dreamlike manner, as it were. For most human beings it
- will not contain more regularity than ordinary dreaming; but it is
- dreamlike fashion one becomes aware of the fact that something
- When the human being dives down into this surging of waking dreams, a new
- waking dreams cease to be as grotesque as they appear to ordinary
- Feeling: Dreaming: Wisdom
- stratum is of a dreamlike and confused character. And here, in
- most human beings like a confused waking dreaming. It is very
- billowing dreams.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- through his prophets out of the dreams of the night. But we must
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- gradually dreamed themselves into this contrast between the earth and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- man to be a dreamer, a visionary, a deluded person, all that fills
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- beings of ancient times had an atavistic clairvoyance, a dream-like
- arose out of their inner soul-life a dream-like comprehension of the
- people of those ancient times, who had only dream-like visions of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: