Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- ego-consciousness receives then a new form. The child becomes capable
- ego-consciousness unfolds, as you know, in the first seven-year stage
- return of the ego-consciousness at about the ninth year of age. It
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- spiritual sphere, the desire of egotism penetrates into our human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- received his ego, gain his true humanhood, and he will receive further
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- must supplement the purely egotistical conception of post-existence,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- body, and ego. At first only the physical and etheric bodies come
- space; the ego, the true ego, can be found only when we have escaped
- from space, for the world in which the true ego lives is spaceless.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- egotistic points of view — personal or national — people
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: