Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- ocean of elemental existence, in which as human beings we perpetually
- existence. The Earth will become a corpse. We are even now in the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- in the spiritual world. What exists in the physical world may be
- the one which exists in the various kingdoms of the earth. Consider,
- existing side by side, but we must conceive of them as
- Let us repeat: We human beings exist in a sphere which has reached the
- fourth evolutionary stage. Yet we also exist, if we disregard
- develop materialistic attitudes, think of all that exists in us as dry
- interests they have in cosmic existence. We shall find that their
- there exists a battle between the Luciferic beings, constantly
- there exists this tremendous contrast between the liberating tendency
- cosmic existence into which man is placed if it is conceived of in the
- existence, namely: the Luciferic element, representing the one scale
- Lost, or Klopstock's Messiah which came into existence
- on the basis of the threefold structure of world existence. Then it
- into our earthly human existence.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- discussions that in man there exists, above everything else, the great
- At a time when animals did not yet exist, the human being, under
- how the Old Testament came into existence, but I should like to point
- which has grown out of the sphere of existence in which those powers
- existence. Through the fact that the Christ Being has lived in a human
- his sleep state only came into existence as an appendage to the human
- head, while the animal came into existence side by side with it.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- a sphere which contains the conditions for our existence as
- existence as head-beings. Now, I have told you that this is only one
- of the spheres in which we exist, for we live in various spheres. Let
- Now, everything that exists in mankind as causes of internal diseases
- so likewise there exists no one-sided beauty in the real world. The
- within reality; then we do not exist within a one-sided Luciferic or
- It exists like the other revelations. But it does not force itself
- consequence for us if we would exist within reality with our thinking,
- is impossible to prove historically the existence of the Christ Jesus
- in the same way it is possible to prove the existence of Caesar or
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Let us now try to make clear to ourselves the difference that exists
- know thyself exists like a longing, but this know
- Let us assume the human being enters physical existence through birth.
- forces which pulse through our existence and which otherwise remain
- present-day human existence we can only speak clearly about that which
- confused it would have to notice the great difference that exists
- And, again, that which exists here below and which is so much beloved
- regard to nature, science exists only in as far as it contains
- This sphere of our existence must
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- of mankind these instincts no longer exist and man must consciously
- Certainly, there exist today many human beings who see clearly that
- law. However, criminal law exists, for I have to lecture on it to you;
- therefore, responsibility and freedom exist also. this
- concept God the All-Mighty developed, there existed a
- (See diagram, red) And since the sixteenth century there exists a new
- Jupiter men exist already now just as we existed upon the
- Moon. They exist, of course not externally visible; but I
- beings make themselves felt which exist in the environment of mankind.
- of which I told you yesterday that it exists in the deeper strata of
- forces as forces objectively existing in the world just as one takes
- Now, there exists today a method I might call it an anti-method, of
- his own self. There actually exists a kind of anti-method, if I may
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- still exists a universal, all-embracing perception, a consciousness of
- exist in his world of light and shadow. For him, the world was a world
- the spiritual as well as the nature powers. For him, there existed no
- will and the necessity of nature did not exist for him. Everything was
- This line represents, on the one hand, the existence of nature
- outside, on the other hand, human existence, crossing over into the
- outside-inside, of nature existence and human existence. Man begins to
- as that in which one existed outside and inside simultaneously. The
- time a process of ourselves is eliminated; it does not exist for us.
- which belongs to the human being no longer exists. And therefore the
- becoming conscious of the pre-existence of the soul, of the existence
- pre-existence of the soul. Even at the time of Aristotle in the fourth
- the human power of comprehension, the pre-existence of the soul. It
- belief in the pre-existence of the soul not because
- pre-existence is incompatible with the Mystery of Golgotha, but
- consciousness of pre-existence as a force, the air having become
- soul-void. Pre-existence vanishes from head-consciousness. When our
- sense, that pre-existence lies at the basis of our soul existence. We
- must supplement the purely egotistical conception of post-existence,
- which springs merely from our longing to exist after death, by the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- predict definitely when it will be finished. But what already exists
- between the good powers and Mephistopheles there exists the same
- a historical necessity, but necessities exist, among other things, to
- representation of something super-sensible but not existing here on
- reason for their existence is that we may be aware of our own members
- on, from another, to imitate that creative activity that exists as
- organs — the metasternum, the fan — which do not exist in
- external visible existence; for something super-perceptible underlies
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- in a certain sense, a deciphering of the inner meaning existing in
- takes no account of the real conditions of existence. As from the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- sailed into a materialistic time, there exists the other fact that
- in which space and time do not exist.
- death, then thinking, as it exists in man within the course of this
- image exists, and that the force of thinking belongs to the life
- spiritual existence of the spiritual worlds. And with another kind of
- differentiations which exist in the world arise because the one or
- direction or another. Those forces, for example, existing in the
- This dualism also exists today in the individual human being himself.
- exist; for with the people who frequently speak of Christ you can
- existed before birth, or before conception. The destruction begins
- extraordinarily significant mystery of cosmic existence. What exists
- exists in the spiritual worlds before we enter into the physical
- for it; and the incentives that have existed up to the present time
- will no longer exist in the future. New incentives will be
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- civilization; that this existed at the bottom of Greek culture; and
- Asia it has remained at another stage of existence. We, however, are
- Theosophy. No fruitful source existed among themselves for the means
- jurisprudence. That is the second element existing in our
- nature; and in Central Europe there already exists the first
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: