Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- take place within us. On the other hand, what we experience through
- experience in yourself, but this experience is at the same time
- Suppose you experience something that affects you very deeply, Some
- Yes, my dear friends, we continually undergo experiences which strike
- experience we had in the sphere of feeling during the previous
- Who of you has not at one time had the experience that someone you
- moving experience. The whole thing is a process which, besides being
- experienced by the man himself, takes place also as an absolutely
- objective experience outside him.
- of fulfillment of our destiny. If we have some experience today, then
- that experience has a significance for our later life. And this in
- phenomenon of this periodic return of experiences in the sphere of
- swim. Here then you may see how experiences can come back in the form
- studied in the return of experiences within a single life. For the
- experiences do not come back unchanged; they have undergone a very
- to be referred to earlier experiences. Whatever concerns our feelings
- able to experience the influence consciously and to reckon with it;
- where it has taken hold of men subjectively, their inner experiences
- have not been at the same time objective world experiences that
- is, experiences where we feel an interplay between ourselves and all
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- that we as human beings who experience ourselves in earthly
- to a being we have at any time experienced and felt this being in the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- soul-spiritual element and its experience in man. Not only is our
- and that man can only experience the Divine through the rest of his
- even behind the experiences of the clairvoyant; but when the
- were able to behold in those times which they experienced as permeated
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- and experience the dissonances in their battle with the consonances of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- nature of this special experience which will suggest to human beings
- will performs. Not the experience of the will itself, but only its
- although this inner experience is not governed by ordinary logic
- real takes place there. This first inner experience, which is still
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- freedom, the experience of freedom, is a fact of human consciousness.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- people as it is of us. In surveying the world, they experienced a
- experience of the various moments of time. The strong emphasis on
- benevolent and kind was experienced as a light, bright human being,
- one who was distrustful and selfish was experienced as a dark man.
- because the human power of comprehension ceased to experience the
- only then I will not notice it then I experience a process
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- who can feel this will be able to read from his experience of the
- things to be learned, things to be experienced, which cannot be
- experienced in the spiritual worlds; but in order to experience these
- experience. In order to attain that, however, we must really plunge
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- experience that such aspiration has penetrated our ranks. How very
- for the spiritual world experiences, and which he cannot possibly
- The second experience is, that at the moment in which man learns to
- three experiences, which are, however, preserved in these societies
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- he encounters as taking place in time. But the first experience
- backward; to picture the daily experience, not from morning to
- So there are two conditions belonging to the earliest experiences
- first experience of life beyond the threshold, you become vividly
- and timeless in actual experience. Certain people,
- experience, thinking, feeling, and willing become independent powers
- of that which we experienced in the spiritual world before birth, or
- quite well, we must maintain, that what we experience as thinking has
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- upon quite special spiritual experiences.
- still clearly expressed something which he knew as experience when he
- only by those who are unable to experience it; and because they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: