Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Pale-faced he sat on his horse so tame
- Why is your face of deathlike hue?
- There in our head we emerge, so to speak, above the surface of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Now imagine the following: You have here the surface of the ocean, the
- feeling we are faced, not with insignificant, but with important
- decisions. We are faced with the necessity of taking very seriously an
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- must penetrate these mysteries. It must, boldly and courageously, face
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- evolution with which we are faced at the present time and in the
- We are faced with the strange historical fact that the greatest event,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- was compelled to make the fifth form more elaborate in its surfaces,
- need today the knowledge that we have to face a renewal of the life
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- humanity will face a quick decline, a fearful decline. Let the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: