Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feeling
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- sphere of feeling; and finally the sphere of the will, which
- Similarly, the life of ideas, the life of feeling and the life of will
- thinking and ideas. Everything connected with the life of feeling
- is a dream-life. Even in daytime the life of feeling pervades our
- feeling we know indirectly through ideas, but we can never know it
- directly through the feelings themselves. The life of will is in still
- lie beneath the life of feeling; and still more deeply unconscious
- contains within it thinking, feeling and willing. In the head system
- or the system of thought, a life of feeling and a life of will are
- ideas. Similarly, thoughts are present in the sphere of feeling, more
- feeling, are by no means our own individual property. They take place
- behind our life of feeling.
- life of feeling. Suppose the event happens between the change of teeth
- made upon your feeling is there, and then gradually the vibrations of
- in upon our feeling life and are the reaction of the world to an
- experience we had in the sphere of feeling during the previous
- seven-year period. An event that stirs and moves our feelings resounds
- stimulation of the feelings. When we understand these things rightly,
- destiny. There they attain to a feeling of themselves: there they work
- feeling. For these always come back to us in a changed form. They
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- feeling we are faced, not with insignificant, but with important
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- feeling are little more than sounding words to people of the present
- perceiving, we dream in regard to our life of feeling; we are sound
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- What took place in the thinking, feeling and willing of the Greek was
- civilized earth of that age permeated all human willing and feeling.
- Today we live in an age in which those shades of feeling which will
- of feeling is already present today in individual human beings. They
- feeling is well founded. It is absolutely possible that one
- He brings with him in his thinking and feeling the result of his
- not completely awake, even in waking life, in regard to our feelings.
- Our feelings are at the stage of dream consciousness, even though we
- feelings have no greater vitality than have dreams; only, the
- conception through which feelings are represented makes it appear
- differently. But the life of feelings as such arises out of the depths
- mental image is what enters our consciousness. We dream our feelings,
- otherwise dreams in the feelings and makes it a matter of complete,
- feelings, and that it is also contained in our willing. In regard to
- is contained in our thought life. In regard to the world of feelings
- in the life of feeling.
- You see, my dear friends, in ordinary life only the world of feeling
- Feeling: Dreaming: Wisdom
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- hate, and unite; that means, love one another, unite your feelings of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- give to man of feelings, sensations, hover above the real activities
- modern thinking, sensibility, feeling, and willing. We have in the
- modern human consciousness the feeling of a contrast between heaven
- form to come forth from another. I have the feeling that not a single
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- actual understanding of these forms through feeling indicates,
- must comprehend it through feeling — you will have, simply in
- the Gothic cathedral. Anyone who has the feeling upon entering
- feeling. A Gothic cathedral which is empty is also an impossibility
- for the person who really has some feeling for such things. The
- the feeling life of the humanity of that time. Hu-man beings were
- circles — the feeling toward this ground-plan must be entirely
- different, and I tried to describe this feeling roughly for you: it
- house.” With exactly the same shade of feeling the Greek would
- develop a feeling for what he is as an individual human being; that
- his feeling, the ancient Apollo-saying: “Know thou thyself.”
- through feeling — I might say to the exclusion of the
- intellect, which is to be merely the ladder to feeling — that
- it with the feeling, and realize that nothing is symbolized or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- and feeling from observing such things with absolute seriousness.
- because of sheer laziness in thinking and feeling. You should not be
- fructifying of human thinking, feeling, and willing from the
- thinking, feeling, and willing become separated in the consciousness.
- In the ordinary present-day consciousness thinking, feeling, and
- experience, thinking, feeling, and willing become independent powers
- Only then does one learn really to distinguish thinking from feeling
- no; but when, arising from a feeling of world-responsibility, men
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- feeling for the fact that every thought that is to be of value to the
- the feeling that these things must be taken with profound
- you a feeling that at the present time the really most important work
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: