Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: felt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Never he felt such bitter pain.
- Over the heart she struck him amain,He felt therefrom a grievous
- makes itself felt particularly strongly in connection with the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- to a being we have at any time experienced and felt this being in the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- hierarchy of the Archangeloi. They felt their God as remaining unknown
- Michael-revelation, was felt as the revelation of the night. Thus, on
- beings, but the Luciferic beings. The beings which mankind felt to be
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- makes itself felt from the eighth sphere out of which the rest of our
- no longer a theory but a vividly felt reality of the soul which
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- appeared that have felt this discrepancy between what they must think
- the Greek who was really imbued with dialectics felt the Divine
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- themselves felt. My dear friends, it is a significant, an important
- evolution when certain beings make themselves felt who upon
- beings make themselves felt which exist in the environment of mankind.
- They make themselves felt more and more since the middle of the
- today; but they already make themselves very strongly felt in the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- process of breathing, which in the third age was felt in a natural way
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- matter how extensive, had felt it necessary to build such a house for
- home of our own, the movement felt impelled to find a style of its
- what can be felt in the forms of this building (observe that I say
- “can be felt,” not can be speculated about), — he
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- divine-spiritual powers among men; only that the people felt impelled
- flowed together; and just as in the Greek temple the people felt
- territory felt that they were united through their temple with their
- But the man of the Middle Ages did not feel that; he felt that in
- Divine. He felt the longing to find the way back to the gods, or
- sensed, felt, viewed artistically. Anyone who wishes to put them into
- that the Greek felt the god or the goddess as his contemporary, as
- Christ-Being. But this is to be felt in an artistic way. It
- but it must be felt. The whole is artistically conceived, and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- fact that this spiritual world makes itself felt in many a human
- weight of the responsibility should be felt, if one is chosen,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- regions the spiritual culture was felt to be very unfruitful, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: