Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fifth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- fifth began the declining evolution, the sixth was still simpler, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- approximately in the fifth century before the occurrence of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- The first indications of this we find toward the fifth and fourth
- This must be the endeavor of the fifth post-Atlantean period; namely,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- since the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean cultural period —
- next, the fifth, which should be more nearly perfect than the fourth,
- was compelled to make the fifth form more elaborate in its surfaces,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the bearded Christ are actually only creations of the fifth or sixth
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- the fifth — to picture it as starting at the end and going back
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- fifth, sixth, seventh millennium before the Mystery of Golgotha,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: