Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- flows in the living human being is not the same as the blood we draw
- off, but that the blood flowing in the living human being is permeated
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- flows over into social life through human sense perception, as an
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- which was thus imparted to those initiates in the Mysteries flowed,
- continuation of Greek thinking, that which has flowed into the world
- the fact that wisdom does not only flow through the upper stratum of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- in whose every detail is expressed that which flows through this our
- which flows through our spiritual movement.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- science has flowed, so to speak, into these forms. Special importance
- confronts us there? If we look at the Greek civilization, this flower
- souls the spirit which was to flow together in the Mystery of Christ:
- orientated to Christ flowed together — just as in the
- flowed together; and just as in the Greek temple the people felt
- flow anew into the forms in which the consciousness of the time is
- the people gather, the soul-yearnings can flow toward indefinite
- at least been made to let it flow out in artistic forms: then you
- past, how what was said flowed out into the general
- flow out into the external knowledge of nature, into the external
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- streams flowing side by side; we have in the civilized world the two
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- life, as it has flowed through what later became our high schools and
- which, as one stream let us say, flowed in first from the Greek
- element to what flows into our souls through our humanistic schools,
- which reach back to Greece — and by no means flows only into
- has flowed into our life, but this has now become utterly abstract, a
- because Roman law flowed in, and the primitive spiritual customs were
- unconsidered, and which may flow into the impulse of the Threefold
- political life, it will flow into the third of the abysses of human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: