Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- his environment, and can see how spiritual forces are at work in the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Luciferic beings as possessing those forces which we feel when there
- head. If we tend to go out beyond our head, we employ forces which
- forces of the beings we call Luciferic. Think of beings formed
- entirely of those forces within us which strive to pass beyond our
- Faust as two opposing forces. I have spoken of this here
- and the Devil, of the divine-spiritual forces above and the diabolical
- forces below. It is as though we were to force man out of his position
- must make its way in the world through its own force, and not through
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- the organic processes that take place in the head through the forces
- upon those forces for which it is organized, namely the forces of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- the life forces out of the rest of our organism into our head.
- Lucifer in regard to the driving of the vital forces into the dying
- forces of the human head means, in truth, to be able to diagnose all
- of vitality through its very nature. Into these forces of vitality the
- Ahrimanic powers endeavor to send the forces of death which properly,
- the eighth sphere the forces of death come to us through Ahriman as
- to the beautiful, we would cultivate those forces in us which lead
- It exists like the other revelations. But it does not force itself
- ourselves so that he sends into us the strongest forces and we become
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- really forces me to form a picture about nature. But this does not
- forces which pulse through our existence and which otherwise remain
- entirely unnoticed. We are drawn into the web of these forces. But if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- words, how the human being has been forced more and more through the
- the sensuous-earthly forces. And mankind, in its evolutionary process,
- fifteenth century. These beings possess chiefly the impulse of a force
- which is very similar to the human force of will, that force of will
- now appear from below, as it were, whereas the hosts of forces
- forces as forces objectively existing in the world just as one takes
- pours into them their directive forces, these beings who as
- spiritual forces, pull down the intellectual forces. Everything
- forces are able to enter this consciousness, and human beings will
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- consciousness of pre-existence as a force, the air having become
- to a new knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha, will reinforce their
- seems, is forced upon us from the other side with such violence. He
- institutions. But if the battle is forced upon us, it is not to be
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the impulsive force to lay hold upon life. It has gradually become
- what we say there is not the slightest impulsive force to control in
- have not the force to dive down into human life. I should just like
- one form after another emerges from the vital forces — then I
- research, but union with the vital forces themselves. And here in
- this fashioning dwell the same forces which underlie nature as the
- find, among the creating — forces of the world, spiritual
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- developing toward the future with special soul forces, and that those
- soul forces which had been developed before the 15th century are now
- what soul-forces are beginning to bud again in our time.
- striving to concentrate individual forces of personality, to find a
- us down to earth into materialism. These two poles of force are in
- between two opposite, two polaric forces. From the point of view
- of the soul it may be expressed thus: On one side that force holds
- connected with the forces of the blood; the other pole all that is
- human group-soul into the individual force-entity of each separate
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- forces of soul and spirit were not all functioning, and where the
- Those forces of humanity's evolution which
- the middle of the century, approximately speaking. The new forces
- good, for it forces us out of the ordinary sense world. Time runs
- human beings, not according to its content, but as a force — if
- we consider the thinking force in us, we find that the very
- force with which we think is something like a shining into our life
- have been told today that thinking is the force which comes from the
- life before birth, and that willing is the force which points to the
- But the thinking force in us, as force, is a reflected
- real force whose image we employ in this life, is in the life before
- image exists, and that the force of thinking belongs to the life
- similar with regard to willing. When we regard the will-force
- thinking is not mere thinking, but in it is also a force of willing.
- the other force of human nature is always developed more in one
- direction or another. Those forces, for example, existing in the
- developed in the ancient Hebraic culture; and those forces of
- of the vital force in the rest of our organism, which is constantly
- being sent up into the head. The forces through which we finally die
- comprehend how forces play into this physical world from the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- spirit-culture. It was possessed of such inner impulsive force that
- abstract has lost all impulsive force. We have no choice but to place
- spiritual forces in their ultimate derivatives actually jumbled up
- force throughout the centuries, but not the ability to sustain this
- force. Goethe was able to present the primordial phenomenon, but he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: