Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: found
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the elemental beings have found to do with them. Just as we live
- the educational foundations of the Waldorf School, and I alluded there
- of life wherein the Christ is to be found. The influence of the Christ
- to be found, quite objectively, not merely through tradition or
- rests in very shaky foundations. These theories would indeed not hold
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Now we may characterize these two kinds of beings from a more profound
- and the truth of the triad has been withheld. The most profound
- We must consider such profound aspects if we wish to understand
- in the footsteps of this dogma which has found its way into modern
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- found its conclusion in the human head reaches far back. But if we add
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- confess: through historical documents there cannot be found any proof
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- human beings who were found to be objectively suited for direct
- As you know, outer history relates how Socrates founded dialectics,
- feeling is well founded. It is absolutely possible that one
- observation of nature and the truths that are found in the sciences,
- The reason is to be found in the fact that mathematical truths
- general Father god who lies at the foundation of the world. There is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- and political foundations of monarchy, Dante tries to show that the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- will show you from what spiritual foundations this building has
- perhaps you would have found from some more or less symbolical
- it. And perhaps you would have found also a picture here or there
- principles of good men. For example, we found Theosophical Societies
- most characteristically the deeper foundations of that which leads ad
- soul-contrasts to be found even in the outermost fringes of our
- today. If we had intended to found a sectarian movement which, like
- established on their sound foundation.
- found midway.
- means be found so absurd — but then there must be something to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the desire of each individual to stand upon the foundation of his own
- but which are nevertheless building upon antiquated foundations, and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- and it could be found in all fields if only people were inclined to
- possible only from spiritual-scientific foundations, and then the
- it will be impossible without spiritual-scientific foundations to
- it has foundation. Anyone can decide this; and no one is hindered
- found only when we are freed from time. The physical body is in
- space; the ego, the true ego, can be found only when we have escaped
- this point of view; that is, must be treated profoundly.
- destiny: Will there be found among those upon whom the external
- foundation, the spiritual-scientific, occult foundation of the
- foundations from the spiritual-scientific point of view.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- factual foundations for a sound judgment would be more in conformity
- of the Spirit, or particularly, the mysteries of Light, were founded
- it again on its own foundation, for only so can it thrive. We must
- the spiritual life must be placed on its own foundation. Many people
- the spiritual life on its own foundation; to comprehend that what the
- are found side by side. Such things have shaped mankind; even in
- something originally different were to be found. It happened when the
- economic life, whose roots are to be found in the popular customs of
- found, such as festivals of legal practices and festivals in honor of
- has never gone beyond beginnings, and these are found as far back as
- founding of the German Empire. Since then this strangulation of the
- the right means had been found; but the outer personality of this
- the feeling that these things must be taken with profound
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: