Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fourth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- necessity that in the fourth Post-Atlantean epoch the event of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- surroundings have arrived at the fourth stage of our evolution.
- eighth stage. We human beings are at the fourth stage of evolution; if
- fourth evolutionary stage. Yet we also exist, if we disregard
- belonging to the fourth stage of evolution, and everything in which
- Earth evolution which is the fourth evolutionary stage; then
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- the fourth sphere of evolution. We know that the Earth
- for mankind and focus our attention upon the fourth sphere in which we
- fourth sphere of evolution. Besides this, we live in yet another
- this fourth sphere belongs to us. If we disregard the human being for
- their sphere which belongs to them just as the fourth sphere belongs
- live only in the fourth but also in this eighth sphere through the
- with the Ahrimanic beings. In the fourth sphere, the Luciferic beings
- fourth sphere of our evolution. But we must never forget that the
- Luciferic beings down into the sphere of men, into the fourth sphere
- capital in an ascending evolution, the fourth stood in the middle, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- regard to other questions. Let us take the time from the fourth
- whole evolution between the fourth and the sixteenth centuries the
- for human beings prior to the fourth post-Christian century to speak
- realities. Prior to the fourth century, nobody would have
- fourth century sixteenth century
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- The first indications of this we find toward the fifth and fourth
- Matters become different in the fourth age, in the Graeco-Latin
- fourth age begins in the eighth pre-Christian century. At that time
- present in the human soul mood, for the fourth period ends only around
- the fourth post-Atlantean period which, if we wish to be accurate,
- pre-existence of the soul. Even at the time of Aristotle in the fourth
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the first, the third out of the second, the fourth out of the third,
- for when I came to the fourth capital, and had then to develop the
- next, the fifth, which should be more nearly perfect than the fourth,
- this fourth revealed itself to me as the most complicated. That is to
- it is true, than the fourth, but the entire form became simpler, not
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- of the fourth post-Atlantean period, we must say that in the Greek
- civilization to its close, toward the end of the fourth
- the ideal of construction toward the end of the fourth post-Atlantean
- might call the prototype-temple, at the end of the fourth
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- occurring after the first, the third following the second, the fourth
- [The fourth edition is now available. Published by
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- that over the whole civilized Asiatic earth, in the third, fourth,
- five or six years three-fourths of the world fell upon this former
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: