Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: group
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the group of people who declare others to be heretics; we need not
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- protest against this view is to be expressed in that group which is
- to be erected in the east part of our building, a group of wood, 9 ½
- people one group believe themselves capable of speaking about God and
- these things in a group of people versed in physiology and biology;
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- were, of the group-spirit of humanity — the rule of
- yearning arose, as it were, out of the group-soul of humanity. That
- of the group-soul. Up to the middle of the 15th century the
- each man strives for his particular individuality. The group-spirit,
- even when it comprises only small groups, is much more comprehensible
- represented in the plastic wood group mentioned yesterday, with the
- You will see then in this group two figures (see drawing No. VII):
- human group-soul into the individual force-entity of each separate
- today, because men must awake fully from the group consciousness to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- group or another, you can talk in the belief that with such urgent
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- groups latterly call an ideology, that is, a sum of thoughts
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: