Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: half
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- about four and one half centuries elapsed from the time when the
- say, approximately, four and one half centuries. Thus we have to
- four and one half centuries have elapsed since this natural-scientific
- between the four and one half centuries prior to the event of the
- almost limited to Greece, and the four and one half centuries in which
- During four and one half centuries prior to the Mystery of Golgotha we
- see, the Greeks, during the four and one half centuries (number one),
- stems from this deepest stratum of consciousness. Four and one half
- one half centuries there was bestowed upon the human being, like a
- four and one half centuries of preparation for a new spirit direction,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- the first half of the 19th century, even at the end of the 18th
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: