Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the head, the organs of the breast system, and the organs of the
- there is a connection between the head of Man and his life
- only in his head system in all that has to do with the life of
- contains within it thinking, feeling and willing. In the head system
- feebly than in the sphere of the head and only coming to consciousness
- this. In our life of ideas, in our head life, we have processes which
- that she struck him on the head, or on the mouth, or on the nose, but:
- Only because in our head we are fully awake, do we rise up at all out
- of this interplay with the elemental beings. In respect of our head
- There in our head we emerge, so to speak, above the surface of the
- heads. As soon, however, as we look down into the unconscious, as soon
- heads, so to speak. Indeed, an entirely new kind of world-picture is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the head from that of the human being. The latter we have again
- development of the head and, on the other, everything that belongs to
- human being wading in it, moving forward with only his head rising
- Everything in which the head is rooted we would have to consider as
- his head is concerned, the element in which the Spirits of Form unfold
- their particular being. In regard to his head, man has become
- faculties of his head, but indirectly through the effect of the rest
- of his body upon the head. You all know that breathing is connected
- physiology. But the blood is also driven into the head, creating an
- organic, vital connection of the head with the rest of the organism.
- The head is nourished and invigorated by the rest of the body.
- fact that the head is in direct connection with the external world. If
- direct connection between the outer world and your head. If you,
- however, observe the life of your head as it is sustained by the
- shooting up from the rest of the organism into the head and you may
- your head and the surrounding world.
- through the mouth, therefore breathing also belongs to the head. I
- is inhaled through the mouth does not actually belong to the head, but
- head and all that is sense activity. If we focus our attention upon
- head. If we tend to go out beyond our head, we employ forces which
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- contrast between the head formation and the rest of the human
- into the evolution of man, the inquiry in regard to the head formation
- If we focus our attention upon the head formation, from a purely
- bodily aspect, in as far as this head formation contains the organism
- human head formation has been gradually developed and transformed. Its
- human being. We may say (Dr. Steiner draws a diagram): The head
- found its conclusion in the human head reaches far back. But if we add
- tempted not to think in this way in regard to the head and the rest of
- man the rest of the human organism is larger than the head. The truth,
- however, is that the head formation reaches furthest back in
- to evolution, we can only say: The human head can be traced back to an
- earlier animal formation. The human head is a transformed animal
- had an animal form has become what is today the human head, and that
- which has been added to the head as the rest of the human organism has
- part of the human being, his head, points us back to the animal; in
- regard to the head the human being himself had formerly a kind of
- addition to the head at a time of cosmic evolution in which the
- In a certain respect our head has become our organ of thinking. Our
- If you look at a human head today, you will not at once discover
- of the head organs you will recognize them as transformed animal
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- belongs, we must only consider man in so far as he is a head-being. In
- doing so we must realize that the designation “the head of
- if I say: “man as a head-being,” this is spoken symbolically
- existence as head-beings. Now, I have told you that this is only one
- that the evolution of the head is retrogressive. In regard to his head
- head, but in the human head in its state of gradual dying.
- head. And here we touch a well-known secret of human nature, a secret
- carries in his head a continual death process; but paralleling this
- Lucifer. It is Lucifer's constant endeavor to make our head as living
- in making the human head as living as is the rest of the organism.
- the life forces out of the rest of our organism into our head.
- forces of the human head means, in truth, to be able to diagnose all
- organism, exclusive of the head, is fashioned; this organism is full
- in the divine process of evolution, belong to the head. Thus, out of
- Our head is in this declining evolution, whereas the rest of our
- development. In our head there is room for spiritual development
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- say to themselves more and more: through what I am by birth, my head
- head. It is permeated by wisdom, generally valid wisdom. But this is
- our head are correct; but this is a gift of the Luciferic element. And
- element. The Luciferic element lies in our clear head, the Ahrimanic
- world at present in such a way that his head is supported by Lucifer,
- gradually become just as ordered as the head wisdom became ordered
- what is culture of the head, what is culture of metabolism, which also
- head wisdom. He also would have what has arisen since the fifteenth century
- ancient Mystery culture, which has settled like a head-memory of this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- stating it simply, has its instrument in our head organism. And we
- cast his opposing hosts, but into the human heads; there this
- necessity, weakens the human head, and human beings become thereby so
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the incisive difference between that which we may call the human head
- immediate future the differentiation between head man and the
- differentiating between head man and the rest of man, then these two
- if one considers how different is the position of the head
- organization. Everything connected with the head organization, which
- Indian culture. We may say: the human head organism of that time was
- different from our present head organism to a great degree and the
- We have, through our head organization, an incomplete nature
- soul-void. Pre-existence vanishes from head-consciousness. When our
- which stems from the head of man himself; this thought was only to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- that on the one side he is tempted to soar beyond his head, as it
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- The one wishes to soar beyond the head, as it were. All that causes a
- sway through which man wishes to soar beyond his head, as it were,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- spiritual science must not be confused with sleepy-headedness, with
- that when we consider the human head, we see that this human head as
- head, we should have to be continually dying. We live only by means
- being sent up into the head. The forces through which we finally die
- have their being in our head — are in our head. The head
- development in the head. If you represent the head in a sketch, you
- and spirit enter. That is literally true: it is owing to our head
- that we have soul and spirit, because our head is already perishing.
- That is to say, in our head we are perpetually dying; and the
- head; but this undertone of willing is a continuous stimulus, a
- given over to the earth, that which played its role in our head
- physically in the earth-body. You carry your head on your shoulders,
- do with your human head, owing to the fact that your body becomes
- And inversely, what we have in our head as
- only with birth, for only then do we have a head — before that
- in our head, through which we come into relation with other people
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- theories which haunt the heads even of the proletariat are only a
- They have the Aryan type, to which the Apollo head, the Pallas
- Athene head, the Zeus head, the Hera head belong. Compare the ears of
- the Apollo with those of a Mercury head, the nose of the Apollo with
- that of a Mercury head, and you will see what a different type it is.
- was the Zeus head, the Pallas Athene head, and so forth. And the very
- devastation in the heads of Central European humanity — with
- storm ahead with terrific energy when it would be better for them to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: