Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: history
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- of view. If we look at the accustomed treatment of history, we shall
- Golgotha. Just recall the history of the world as it is usually set
- Impulse. From the point of view of history as conceived today, it is
- history. He does not know what to make of it. It plays no part in his
- conception of history. We may truly say that for Man's knowledge of
- the spirit, as manifested in history, Christianity is not yet there.
- treats history in such a way as to reckon quite positively with the
- event is placed at the very centre of our picture of the history of
- Golgotha into our picture of the history of Man, we portray cosmic
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- You must realize what interests rule in modern spiritual history. Even
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- entirely wrong to look for a uniform evolutionary history of the whole
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- We must go back into those millennia into which history does not reach,
- As you know, outer history relates how Socrates founded dialectics,
- so likewise, in human history, we have epochal transitions. Today,
- Anyone who, in a factual manner, conceives of the evolutionary history
- often been stressed in the history of philosophy that a special
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- history, it is also necessary to develop an understanding for the
- evolution. I have often stated that what we call history today is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- history itself is also an organism, and such leaps take place in it;
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- called “history” is only a fable convenue, for it
- disciples (it is not necessary to think of physical history, but of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- deciphered from the spiritual history of the evolution of humanity;
- and from this spiritual history one can clearly see that the science
- the history of the last five or six years is written, that will be
- chapters of this world history will show how enormously the personal
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- subjects, including the history and the demands of the times, and
- which are recorded in the history of this current: namely, the
- There are two things which the cultural history of
- any other period of world history; in public life the truth has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: