Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: house
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Sir Olaf rides from house and hall
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- matter how extensive, had felt it necessary to build such a house for
- could not be satisfied to erect a house in just any style of
- not merely to build a house, but to find a style of architecture
- altars of these Masonic Lodges, were employed for house-building and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- this house,” this was not intended to mean that the man
- relation to the house; but he simply realized the fact of his union
- house.” With exactly the same shade of feeling the Greek would
- house,” — it is the abode of the goddess — or,
- “Apollo dwells in this house!”
- that with regard to their cathedral, because it was not the house in
- which the divine-spiritual being dwelt; it was the house which
- to say: “That is the house of Apollo; that is the house of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- Mysteries. They constructed houses, canals, bridges, looked after the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: