Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- of thought and ideation; the whole rhythmic activity in Man
- Similarly, the life of ideas, the life of feeling and the life of will
- thinking and ideas. Everything connected with the life of feeling
- feeling we know indirectly through ideas, but we can never know it
- states lying below ordinary human consciousness. Subconscious ideas
- ideas lie beneath the life of will.
- ideas. Similarly, thoughts are present in the sphere of feeling, more
- this. In our life of ideas, in our head life, we have processes which
- idea why, but a change has come over him out of the blue,
- which they simply accept, while of course having no idea that they are
- ready to form any idea of their reciprocal relation to the very realm
- wish to promote enthusiasm for some sort of ideal. It springs from an
- do as our personal affair. We shall have no idea that it is something
- exact sciences the most impossible ideas. I will select just one,
- diffusion of light with mathematical ideas, they will say: You see,
- limit. And yet ideas such as I have described above are current in our
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- just gained; focus your attention upon the idea that we stand within
- as the second idea, important to our further considerations. The world
- battle between heaven and hell. You have the mistaken idea of the duad
- the ideas that have entered, as it were, into the flesh and bones of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- thoughts and ideas of our volition; we know nothing of the process of
- permeated by the erroneous idea that the human head is the noblest
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- divine ideals and letting them enter our desires and thus our will,
- today the inclination in human beings to see an ideal in the one-sided
- and Ahriman strive to place us. It is very necessary that such ideas
- automatically. Everywhere there is talk about human ideals. But these
- ideals have not real content, they are merely sounding words, for
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- grasp with the thought forms, with the ideas and concepts which were a
- philistines came and said: Well, these are your ideas concerning
- agree with your ideas. Then Hegel answered: Too bad for nature!
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- concepts and ideas as they had been transmitted by Greek culture. Then
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- these demands are not, to begin with, appealed to. In our idea of the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- idea at least can now be grasped — the peculiar relation of
- as it is lived. We have come to have ideas, thought-forms, which lack
- they have no idea what magic acts are performed to run the tramway
- yourself deeply in the first and its forms, when you cause the idea
- happening today, and the idea that the old is collapsing will by no
- arbitrariness, to set up ideals for human evolution, but who wills to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- architectural idea of this Greek temple takes its orientation from
- This is the way the man of the Middle Ages conceived his ideal
- the ideal of construction toward the end of the fourth post-Atlantean
- back again, I might say, to the idea of the building as enclosing
- give you an idea how differently such things were spoken of in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- that we are not concerned here with those ideals which originate in
- attach special importance to the idea that it must be our purpose to
- conception of cosmic laws, and with it the mistaken social ideas so
- soul-enjoyment by means of spiritual ideas and concepts. We stand at
- You can set up ideals in this field or that as much as you please, you
- erroneous ideas of our time in the natural or the social sphere can
- our time: One is, “Why talk of social ideas; no bread comes
- from ideas!” It is a cheap objection that is very often made.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- socialistically-formulated ideals; but what kind of fundamental
- concepts underlie these ideals? His fundamental concept is that what
- humanity, that the ideas and thoughts mentioned by me in
- chaotically entangled. I can naturally give only a sketchy idea
- spiritual life it became more and more a sum of ideas. Already in the
- life of mere ideas. It has become what the socialistically-orientated
- ideas, this fantastic concept of world-evolution. So thinks Herman
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: