Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: important
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Now it is very important to realise that each one of the three systems
- lectured on education, I have always given emphasis to an important
- It is important to point out these things, for they are deeply
- are the important things for us; and they must once again become a
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- riddles of physical life in the right way. It is important, in
- as the second idea, important to our further considerations. The world
- feeling we are faced, not with insignificant, but with important
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- we have arrived at a very important point in our spiritual-scientific
- organism, not through the head. For you see, it is important to
- spite of its being still considered an important and essential truth
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- significant future possibility. In this connection it is important
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- ONLY THROUGH a knowledge of the most important and essential laws of
- themselves felt. My dear friends, it is a significant, an important
- year 1914 we see everywhere that the most important decisions of the
- in turn are influenced by other beings. They are just as important as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- organization of the rest of man is primarily important.
- You will remember that I have pointed to this important fact; I have
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- involved here the important point is not that on the one hand we
- of will is the important matter.
- most important events of the time; people live along in their
- this building it will some day be seen that actually important
- transition. Any age is a time of transition; only it is important to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- important anthroposophical matters.
- consciousness concerning this important change in the evolution of
- especially important for man at this time; it began about the middle
- particularly important for the people of modern times to understand
- Just as it was important for the Greek to feel: In
- is the abode of Pallas, that, of Apollo; just as it was important for
- mysterious things, — so is it important for modern man to
- what comes to artistic expression in the forms is the most important
- important things, must be different from the past. I should like to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- to the most important affairs of human evolution must be seriously
- The important thing is to realize what it would
- thinking and learning — it is important to realize what it
- century will be an important point of time, the statement was made —
- most important one. Perhaps there is another, a much more important
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- for judgment — that is the important thing today. I must say
- provisional. The most important task is this: to see that it is made
- nevertheless in Central Europe important impulses in this very
- you a feeling that at the present time the really most important work
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: