Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: impulse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- The Michael Impulse and the Mystery of Golgotha.
- impulse that works upon your life of soul from outside. I will not say
- Impulse is not very noticeable in the concept-forming activity of our
- Impulse. By way of our rhythmic system that is, by way of our
- Impulse. From the point of view of history as conceived today, it is
- just as though the Christ Impulse had been simply struck out. It is
- a Christian and had a true appreciation of the Christ Impulse from a
- willing and doing with the Christ Impulse. Our modern astronomy and
- the lines of abstract formulae solely because the Christ Impulse has
- the need for a new impulse in the evolution of humanity. But it is
- development of Man from sources outside himself. The impulses for the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- You must realize that the Christ impulse can only be comprehended if
- one sees in it the impulse of equilibrium between the Ahrimanic
- people in regard to the true Christ impulse? One must divert their
- wishes to point to the Christ impulse in its true meaning, it is
- understanding of those impulses which radiate from the Michael being
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- Divine and a pure concept of the Christ impulse in human and world
- divine impulse reached the human being through an activity that is not
- From this it will become clear to you that this divine impulse could
- Luciferic element was incorporated in man through the Michael impulse.
- united itself with the earth through the Christ impulse and which must
- the spiritual. Only the Christ impulse can help us with this, the
- Christ impulse in the interpretation of the Michael impulse. Then to
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- The Michael Path and the Deepest Impulses of the Social Question
- Michaelic Thinking. The Knowledge of Man as a Supersensible Being. The Michael Path and the Deepest Impulses of the Social Question
- of men. Through this the impulse of intelligence arose in human
- You can feel what this impulse of intelligence signifies in mankind if
- Christ impulse. But the Christ impulse is something
- different from the intelligence impulse. The intelligence impulse is
- gain any relation to the Christ impulse other than a personal one.
- from one another, make the Christ impulse their personal affair: the
- Christ impulse, through its very nature, will become the same for
- through the Christ impulse itself the relationship of every human
- you see, is the difference between the intelligence impulse and the
- Christ impulse. The Christ impulse may be the same for all mankind and
- Now, what was the situation into which the Christ impulse entered? We
- its knowledge upon this Luciferic element. To give this impulse
- and shall know that our intelligence needs a new impulse if it is to
- We say that through the Mystery of Golgotha the Christ impulse has
- the faculty of perceiving the Christ impulse in our midst, everywhere,
- Christ-Impulse in the true sense of the word. But we must go to meet
- ourselves recognize as super-sensible, the Christ impulse.
- deepest impulses of the social question. For the abstract League of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse. Self-knowledge and its Permeation of the Three Strata of Consciousness
- the impulse of the Mystery of Golgotha from the orient, we must say:
- of our human nature? The Christ impulse, that which passed over
- impulse is a requisite part of his nature.
- by permeating ourselves more and more with the Christ impulse which
- the fifteenth century A.D. they receive the new impulse which I have
- characterized as an Ahrimanic impulse, and through which they will
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- that is, to acquire a social impulse.
- must receive spiritual impulses which counteract decadence. Therefore
- fifteenth century. These beings possess chiefly the impulse of a force
- Luciferic impulse continues to live. I have characterized human
- intelligence as an actual Luciferic impulse. Thus we may say: if we
- The sub-human beings whose main character consists of an impulse which
- thorough grasp of the necessity of the Christ impulse. One must
- recognize where the Christ impulse is lacking. Yesterday we showed
- that in the middle stratum of consciousness the Christ impulse takes
- the human soul of the Christ impulse in its present form.
- unbridled instinctive impulses and does not strive for clarity in
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- but for the comprehension of the significant impulses in mankind's
- evolution of mankind it is imperative that certain impulses which try
- who, after all, thoroughly knows the deeper historical impulses of the
- overlook trifles, but that we should also consider the small impulses
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Umwandlungs-Impulse (not yet translated).]
- events. It is also true, however, that the real impulses of these
- thought-impulses are exactly the same. The actual contrast is between
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Umwandlungs-Impulse (not yet translated).]
- him with indefinite mystical impulses toward some indefinite infinity
- impulse is taken into account in these forms. —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- exterminate. In so far as we have understood the true impulse of our
- impulses which have been entering our physical world since the last
- and minds to spiritual impulses can have relations with the spiritual
- their inner being to the impulses of the spiritual world which would
- Those people today who receive such impulses from
- constant impulse to dying, to the overcoming of matter.
- materialistic dominion, may be transplanted the impulses of the
- impulses of the spiritual world. Of responsibility and of the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- of the Orient, which had received the Egyptian impulse from the
- impulse even toward the independent rights life, or political life.
- nevertheless in Central Europe important impulses in this very
- direction, impulses which can be carried on, which must not be left
- unconsidered, and which may flow into the impulse of the Threefold
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: