Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: individual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- feeling, are by no means our own individual property. They take place
- of time depends on the whole form and character of the individual
- however, depending on the individual human being.
- We pass as individual human beings through the gate of death into the
- dying stage of its evolution. The individual human being gets wrinkles
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- interests, and we are individualized in regard to them. But his
- individualization comes to a halt before intelligence. As far as
- yet is a personal matter for every individual human being.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- of feeling is already present today in individual human beings. They
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- ordered growth in the single human individual, so is there ordered
- a conscious relationship of the individual to the whole of humanity,
- against the other classes, foster, as individuals, what resembles
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Man's moral individuality was, as it were, aurically perceived around
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- sees through the matter, two spiritual individualities are
- midst of demands; but they are all individual demands springing from
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- instead toward the spiritual powers. The individual sought by joining
- individual human being was not of such importance as he has become
- human being is the striving to be an individuality, the
- striving to concentrate individual forces of personality, to find a
- of the individual spirit in each single human being is discerned,
- the desire of each individual to stand upon the foundation of his own
- each man strives for his particular individuality. The group-spirit,
- well-spring of his own individuality. For this reason it is
- number of ways of being an individual human being. Hence for people
- develop a feeling for what he is as an individual human being; that
- as an individual human being he is a seeker for equilibrium,
- can be done in an endless number of ways, and in it the individuality
- human group-soul into the individual force-entity of each separate
- human being. And the working and weaving of the individual
- the individual consciousness — of this great metamorphosis,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- be decided in each individual case.
- can talk yourselves hoarse about individual demands coming from one
- immensely clever in every single one of its individuals! humanity is
- This dualism also exists today in the individual human being himself.
- case? The responsibility — not that of the individual,
- individual, but the people's responsibility ceases among those
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: