Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- In this book, which was intended as a serious treatise about the legal
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- believe it would gain thereby? one has to answer: What was intended to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- spiritual science which intends to be anthroposophically orientated
- intended to avoid setting up the old false contrast between spirit
- science, which does not intend to linger in Utopia, but which from
- the beginning of its activity intended to be concerned with life;
- which intended to be the very opposite of every kind of sectarianism;
- which intended to decipher that which lies in the great demands of
- a few people should comprehend what is intended here, for this act
- condition of paradise is just as bad for a man, if he intends to have
- tubes proves exactly the opposite of what is intended to be proved. I
- today. If we had intended to found a sectarian movement which, like
- intend to plunge down into life, we had to erect this building
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the abode, of the god or goddess who was intended to dwell in it.
- this house,” this was not intended to mean that the man
- intended to be in a sense the entrance-door to the way which leads to
- set up at the east end of the building what is intended to cause the
- part. But it is nevertheless intended to suggest to the human being
- have the basic principle which is intended to be expressed in this
- as he is intended by the Divine Powers to live. That is to say, these
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- hand, there are those who do not intend to stir out of
- spiritual science, we have never intended to act aggressively; but we
- and I say this now as something intended to give this lecture an
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- that intends to be considered, in spite of the future gypsy-like
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: