Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- connected with these beings. For even within this life we have a kind
- kind where the description of nature and her processes is connected
- part of general culture. The culture and education of mankind change
- the very evolution of the earth and mankind requires that these more
- an origin, it does not by any means follow that nothing of the kind
- are infuriated when they hear that some kind of anthroposophical
- heads, so to speak. Indeed, an entirely new kind of world-picture is
- for mankind as a whole. Mankind will evolve over into the Jupiter
- the whole of mankind. We shall obviously never come to this
- kind of activity. All activities and influences are subject to the law
- long time now, indeed for hundreds of years, mankind has set no value
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- evolutionary stage which mankind will have reached upon Venus. And if
- Now we may characterize these two kinds of beings from a more profound
- subject to their sphere of power, to make mankind dependent upon them,
- beings have the tendency gradually to include mankind and everything
- initiated into such secrets of the spiritual evolution of mankind have
- For the proper comprehension of this secret enables mankind to bring
- modern mankindin former times it was differentof putting
- has to be contrasted with the illusion which has arisen in mankind's
- which manifests in them lives in the general consciousness of mankind;
- considered among the greatest creations of mankind, and rightly so,
- mankind. Everything that is active in this illusory conception is the
- able with kind words to convert such people who from these quarters
- the great masses of people today. Mankind will have to learn a great
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- spiritual life of mankind that there be clarity in this matter. I have
- regard to the head the human being himself had formerly a kind of
- at first come to man only in a kind of unconscious clairvoyance or,
- beings, but the Luciferic beings. The beings which mankind felt to be
- fact, by the greatest error imaginable in mankind's evolution, in
- completely hidden from modern mankind; the Luciferic spirituality
- “penalty” of knowledge which arose for mankind. One must
- After mankind's evolution had passed through the Saturn, Sun
- Himself with the evolution of mankind.
- human head had the same origin as the rest of the human being. Mankind
- unite itself with mankind in order that mankind shall not perish with
- mankind. Those who maintain that the Gospels must remain as they are
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- formations of the earth planet to which, of course, mankind as such
- modern mankind speaks about them. This, however, was not the case. We
- for mankind and focus our attention upon the fourth sphere in which we
- connected with the special kind of intelligence which the human being
- You can feel what this impulse of intelligence signifies in mankind if
- not been exerted upon mankind.
- of coercive nature. You cannot make the intelligence of mankind your
- Christ impulse. The Christ impulse may be the same for all mankind and
- down into the realm of mankind; they took up their abode in the human
- continual process of dying is a kindling of life on the part of
- would turn mankind away from its divine direction, were he to succeed
- Now, everything that exists in mankind as causes of internal diseases
- civilized mankind deceives itself, can deceive itself, in regard to
- this duality. Now we have to keep in mind that mankind in its
- Mankind's evolution was, in the first place, an ascending one; then it
- Mankind was able to get along without this insight as long as it still
- deceptions of modern mankind that it is unaware of the connection
- one-sidedly to the cultivation of beauty, for mankind at that time had
- This will bring strength into mankind's evolution, and from this
- modern mankind.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Mystery of Golgotha there begins, out of Greek culture, a kind of
- the last echo of a primeval culture of mankind no longer appreciated
- revelations concerning the Divine which mankind received from the
- mode of thinking took hold of mankind. In the middle of the fourteenth
- the Mysteries like a kind of mountain summit of human spiritual
- side, of an end and a beginning if we observe the evolution of mankind
- present age the attempt toward self-knowledge of mankind is made, the
- spiritual science. For the large majority of mankind confronts a
- of mankind as of an organism, as I have just indicated, should not be
- Now, in the former centuries and millennia of mankind's evolution,
- physiology, but they can be observed spiritual-scientifically. Mankind
- they are lacking, because mankind in the meantime will have become
- transformation of mankind indicates by its very nature that human
- kind of law, and we shall have to seek a balance between the two.
- mankind today entertains thoughts which hardly differ from those it
- for a new kind of Mystery culture. But in order that these two might
- be connected in the historical evolution of mankind, the Mystery of
- Golgotha had to take place as an objective fact in mankind's
- way. Remember what I have told you today about the three kinds of
- mankind to enter into these concrete facts of soul life and not to
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- mankind is itself an evolution of a living entity. Just as there is
- different human soul moods in the various epochs of mankind's
- especially will it not do for mankind in the future, for the simple
- reason that mankind, right up to our time, or at least up to the end
- instincts mankind was able to develop a consciousness which supported
- of mankind these instincts no longer exist and man must consciously
- itself in such formulas; mankind feels that it is necessary to acquire
- the upper level of mankind and to spread further and further.
- the evolution of the earth and of mankind in particular moves in a
- decay. Mankind itself, in particular, is in a process of decay through
- the sensuous-earthly forces. And mankind, in its evolutionary process,
- a conscious spiritual life must enter mankind. We must be clear about
- speak of present mankind, we may consider the evolution of mankind
- beings make themselves felt which exist in the environment of mankind.
- How did an event overtake European mankind which it is impossible to
- what kind of beings are they? We have to pose this question very
- seriously: What kind of beings are they?
- arrival of these latter beings within the evolution of mankind. We
- is dangerous today to cling to mere nature necessity, to that kind of
- justified demands of mankind I have often dealt with this. But
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- but for the comprehension of the significant impulses in mankind's
- far back in the post-Atlantean evolution of mankind. When we focus our
- benevolent and kind was experienced as a light, bright human being,
- atavistic returning to previous evolutionary stages of mankind,
- back, atavistically, that which mankind had possessed at earlier
- which mankind lives, has been transformed so that the air we breathe
- only the consciousness of mankind has changed, oh no! there was soul
- mankind, as I have described it yesterday. We are only able to drive
- spiritual effect in the evolution of mankind. For through being able
- mankind must first become mature in order to comprehend it. At the
- mankind three millennia ago. If we learn, in nature, to receive the
- nature will be something like a kind of spiritual breathing process.
- which mankind needs for the future.
- the objective world, so mankind must become aware in the future that
- which approaches mankind today through light approached mankind of
- future age of mankind, to speak in abstractions about the spiritual,
- material existence in the customary manner and then add, as a kind of
- thing; quite another is the course which the evolution of mankind
- entirely wrong. It we compare the state of nerves of modern mankind
- with that of mankind two centuries ago, then we must say that people
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- of this movement. Suppose that any kind of sectarian movement, no
- once conclude how remote is the aim of this movement from any kind of
- preach, there are in our day all kinds of secret societies. Suppose
- completely lost their connection with practical life; all kinds of
- inferior. And today we encounter all kinds of demands which rise up
- have employed any kind of architect, perhaps a celebrated architect,
- building, we should have been surrounded by all kinds of beauty of
- the material. The worst kind of talk about the spirit — even
- which intended to be the very opposite of every kind of sectarianism;
- modern devil, or modern matter, or something of the kind. This
- the Holy Spirit and all kinds of things — in abstract forms.
- modern times even all kinds of theosophical views, mystical views.
- two kinds of nerves in man, the motor nerves, which underlie the
- others, has merely some kind of dogmatic opinion about the divine and
- kind of a building, or had it erected. Since we did not wish that,
- bring forth, even when they join some kind of spiritual movement. We
- the calyx-leaf, which is of another kind, to the colored petal, to
- must understand these things who does not wish, out of some kind of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- What kind of an evolution really confronts us in the evolution from
- interpretation may say about it — what kind of an evolution
- En-close the whole with some kind of wall — it would not be
- of lateral high altar, and a kind of altar at each pillar; but-here,
- are many of the kind today — that is the one pole. The other is
- about that which is actually bearing mankind toward the future.
- There are now many kinds of secret societies which
- meeting with powers which are the actual enemies of mankind, the real
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- absolutely necessary for the further evolution of mankind. But all
- a fruitful advance will not be possible unless mankind is shaken out
- kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
- world because they are unwilling to enter the kind of abysmal world
- the present life is characterized by this kind of talk. And when
- undertone of willing we are connected with a certain kind of
- spiritual existence of the spiritual worlds. And with another kind of
- with a merely pantheistic “God,” or anything of the kind,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- socialistically-formulated ideals; but what kind of fundamental
- but of thoughts for the present and the immediate future of mankind.
- phenomenon of the social life of mankind.
- a special kind of human being, so to speak, a human being with
- lacked: the power of thought. That was a special kind of human
- kindling of intelligence, the inner light of man; and our
- welfare of mankind, but that it must be built anew out of a free
- are found side by side. Such things have shaped mankind; even in
- kind of wisdom-filled life. That European population, which was quite
- spreading Christianity possessed a strange kind of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: